• Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Super hot.

It's nice now that you can still semi-corrupt Ann on her love route.

Incredible port and the built in walkthrough was supremely helpful since this VN does seem to have a lot of branches in it.

I feel like when I first played this game it was mutually exclusive either becoming Ann's BF or blackmailing Vanessa but now it seems like you can meet Vanessa first, blackmail her, and still becomes Ann's boyfriend when you meet at the bar? Something about Ann being so naive and cheating on her on the love route with Vanessa is super hot.

So you can pretty much be on all the girls paths at the same time now? or was it always like that?
It was always like that as far back as I can remember.

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
Actually, I don't think it was. I think I see the problem. Will add this to my list to fix for next version.
I found the problem testing it 2 times more, when you "trick him" the games goes the route in which you blackmailed vanessa, you know, when yo utrick joey to drink with the drug vanessa has put in ann drinks

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Is there no walkthrough or gallery unlocker? Would love to see all the storylines unfold but don't have time to go through every possible route? Or is there less content than I think ?

Reactions: fred9320

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there no walkthrough or gallery unlocker? Would love to see all the storylines unfold but don't have time to go through every possible route? Or is there less content than I think ?
Gallery unlocker and walkthrough are built-in. For walkthrough, enable from Settings. For gallery unlocker, go to the gallery and click the "Unlock?" button.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
How's the netorare? I remember playing an early version of the original and from what I recall you pretty much had to force your GF to show any interest in men other than you. Which to me is more netorase/sharing

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How's the netorare? I remember playing an early version of the original and from what I recall you pretty much had to force your GF to show any interest in men other than you. Which to me is more netorase/sharing
It's still pretty much mostly netorase and sharing with one small scene exception. With 0.8, TTrick introduced the unexpected NTR variable... so if you enable NTR, there is an additional option where you don't have control of all the situations as a player. That has yet to pan out, but it will be an option in the future.

twisted9951

Nov 30, 2021
ok stupid question but why would someone download the renpy port over the original ?
i'm not saying this is useless but i really don't understand what is the difference between both of them

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
ok stupid question but why would someone download the renpy port over the original ?
i'm not saying this is useless but i really don't understand what is the difference between both of them
One of them is Renpy (which is most peoples preferred engine for games) and the other isn't.

There are lots of games on here that have Renpy ports. Mostly RPGM games.

Reactions: belovedeggs

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
One of them is Renpy (which is most peoples preferred engine for games) and the other isn't.

There are lots of games on here that have Renpy ports. Mostly RPGM games.
1683513388648.png

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
In the Gallery there's an image called "Wear it Now" which seems to show Chris on a bed talking to Vanessa and Ann, which route is that on?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In the Gallery there's an image called "Wear it Now" which seems to show Chris on a bed talking to Vanessa and Ann, which route is that on?
Ann Hate. Basically, you tell Ann you don't like her earlier on.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes