Votes: 67 5.2%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 396 30.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I believe that the new apk is bugged, because I can play any other apk, but this one as you need to download something, it doesn't work
The .apk is a downloader game that downloads the main game. I have it installed on my own phone with no issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps try uninstalling and downloading from a different link. Just to verify, I uninstalled and downloaded from the Gofile link and the game continues to work.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
The .apk is a downloader game that downloads the main game. I have it installed on my own phone with no issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps try uninstalling and downloading from a different link. Just to verify, I uninstalled and downloaded from the Gofile link and the game continues to work.

It worked, can you tell me where the downloaded files are? I would like to put the translation from my country

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't get it to run on joiplay. I've redownloaded new and older versions of main and plug ins. I had to download the APK to run it on Android.
I would not expect it to work with Joiplay since it's just a downloader game. It downloads the games files and then opens the main game. How Ren'Py handles that, I'm not sure.

It worked, can you tell me where the downloaded files are? I would like to put the translation from my country
I do not know what Android does with apk installations or if it's even possible to add translations to after installing. The only folder I know of is for the Ren'Py saves for the game which is /Android/data/com.getoutofmylab.lss/

bo2zombies

Jan 3, 2024
I would not expect it to work with Joiplay since it's just a downloader game. It downloads the games files and then opens the main game. How Ren'Py handles that, I'm not sure.

I do not know what Android does with apk installations or if it's even possible to add translations to after installing. The only folder I know of is for the Ren'Py saves for the game which is /Android/data/com.getoutofmylab.lss/
off topic why doesn't the gallery work in new version

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes