• Jenny

Votes: 107 5.2%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 608 29.5%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I've also made it pretty clear that I just don't like Chris at all. And Emily is my #1 girl. I wouldn't want to send her off to someone like him.
Yeah, I know you hate Chris I was just thinking of a scenario where if Ann came to me one day crying and saying that Chris accidently got her pregnant, I think I would have to step up and take responsibly.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Posts like this, with complete lack of understanding of how much effort goes into porting someone else's game, makes me want to delay the update even further.

With that said, to everyone else who has been patiently waiting... OP is updated... :HideThePain:
sorry man i didn't mean to upset anybody i really love your work buddy i was just frustrated to play it

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Those are the worst. Do you have the money to buy a Mac and you don't have the money to buy a normal PC? for real?
Funny thing is , quite a few of those don't have that kind of money , and go into debt and credits just to follow the hype . But yeah it's a fair feeling

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like the picture in the OP more than the one in the original game except Jenny looks like a vampire to me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I like the picture in the OP more than the one in the original game except Jenny looks like a vampire to me.
I'll probably update it when she gets a good scene in the game. She wears a lot of black and there just weren't many full-body shots of her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Wichman06000

Jan 12, 2024
Hi guys, sorry if I bother you, I no longer have my backups... And I searched on the different post, but I can’t find. If someone has the backup that goes back one or two updates, it would be cool, thanks in advance

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll probably update it when she gets a good scene in the game. She wears a lot of black and there just weren't many full-body shots of her.
Did you make that render bro? I really like it I already saved it my picture folder.
Like I said I think it's much better than the one in OP of the main game.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks, my friend,
So much better than other/VN.
The quality of the renders deserves Renpy. There are some Unity games that could use this treatment. :sneaky:
1236.jpg
I don't play OTHER games unless they are ported to Renpy.
Stay ported, my friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: elver galarge

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I apparently have downloaded an older version of Long Story Short, but have not played it yet and don't know if it is the original or not. If anyone is familiar with both, what is the difference between them, which one is better, and for what reasons?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I apparently have downloaded an older version of Long Story Short, but have not played it yet and don't know if it is the original or not. If anyone is familiar with both, what is the difference between them, which one is better, and for what reasons?
No difference.

One is in the original engine and this one is in Ren'py. Simple as that. Many people (myself included) prefer Ren'py as an engine for its simplicity and ease of use (which is why many VN's in different engines get 'converted').

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No difference.

One is in the original engine and this one is in Ren'py. Simple as that. Many people (myself included) prefer Ren'py as an engine for its simplicity and ease of use (which is why many VN's in different engines get 'converted').
I'll caveat this with saying that the original doesn't have gallery unlocker or walkthrough, as well as I do make some minor dialogue changes for Emily scenes to make them more or less incest-y depending on what you set her relationship as. In fact, one of the people who help test who is very much against incest helped out quite a bit with pointing out dialogues that still sound like they're supposed to be related.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
How hot would it be to see all the girls have a big lesbian orgy? I can just imagine the sounds of them licking and kissing each others bodies.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How hot would it be to see all the girls have a big lesbian orgy? I can just imagine the sounds of them licking and kissing each others bodies.
AVNs have kind of turned me off to girl-on-girl action. It's usually so forced and accepted as normal and some of the most boring sex scenes ever.

But... if they get it right and make it feel more realistic.... super hot.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes