Votes: 469 21.1%
  • Jenny

Votes: 114 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 649 29.2%

• Total voters

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Isn't it more like 8 chapters in a single book? Doesn't 0.8 also include all previous version's content?
Thing is, these things (vns, kns, games, etc.) are not like books where you can write disjoint chapters keeping the thread in your head and each chapter can still make sense if read as standalone piece; they are programs, coded sequences of instructions and variables (data stores) to track progress and options. A later chapter will rely on its required variables to be set up by the the previous chapter's instructions and user progress / choices. Therefore a chapter cannot exist or function before its predecessors have been coded

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Isn't it more like 8 chapters in a single book? Doesn't 0.8 also include all previous version's content?
Indeed it does, but at oaiki described, there is a lot of setup.

Sure, I could do all versions in one go, but then it would take longer to release. I still have to start with the code from version 0.1 and onward sequentially.

Apr 15, 2022
Thing is, these things (vns, kns, games, etc.) are not like books where you can write disjoint chapters keeping the thread in your head and each chapter can still make sense if read as standalone piece; they are programs, coded sequences of instructions and variables (data stores) to track progress and options. A later chapter will rely on its required variables to be set up by the the previous chapter's instructions and user progress / choices. Therefore a chapter cannot exist or function before its predecessors have been coded
Thanku for explanation. And sorry for being a dumbfu?k :HideThePain:

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
We never have enough time for all we want to do. Thanks for the update. To be honest, maybe its just me, but I'd say don't worry too much about animations or having them in every update. I'd personally do away with them if it made content creation easier and quicker! Best of luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
We never have enough time for all we want to do. Thanks for the update. To be honest, maybe its just me, but I'd say don't worry too much about animations or having them in every update. I'd personally do away with them if it made content creation easier and quicker! Best of luck.
Since I'm only porting an existing game, not creating the content myself, adding the animations that already exist in the official version does not take much more time than adding a static image. The reason animations take so long is the actual animation process. Since I don't have to do any of that, it doesn't make a difference to add the animations.

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
What exactly is this ? different content ? or what i don't get it. Can you explain a little bit, read the comments but still don't get the difference. Is it worth downloading ? like will i see stuff i haven't seen already ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What exactly is this ? different content ? or what i don't get it. Can you explain a little bit, read the comments but still don't get the difference. Is it worth downloading ? like will i see stuff i haven't seen already ?
It's a port to Ren'py from the original engine. This does not and will never have content that is not available in the official version. As of now, this is 4 versions behind the official version. Other than that, it has a replay gallery and an Android port, which the official version does not, but will eventually have.

If you're happy with playing the official version, then this is not for you. The target audience here are people who only play Ren'py or prefer Ren'Py.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9a build 38

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 366 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes