• Fat Joe

Votes: 729 8.4%

• Total voters

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, aggregating some info here! I'll be updating this one as we go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Enjoyed playing this. Ann is so cute. Only thing to complain about is the story hasn't progressed as much as I wanted, but that's a time thing. Well, the other thing is I wish there was an NTR route where you treat Ann well and she still cheats on you - after all right now the only route for her 'cheating' seems to be you telling her you don't like her and then ditching her. Then she sleeps with Chris. But is that even really NTR when she thinks you don't like her?

It's also incredibly specific to get that scene, I had to go back after finishing the game and took a while to find it. Maybe the thing I'm talking about will come later though, with more content. For example if you tell her to talk to Chris and then you see them flirting in the library, maybe later that develops more even if she doesn't leave with him at the club, just further down the narrative.
Anyway good shit.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Jenny is the girl from the beach,
You can meet her if you are on good terms with Joe
Oh, yeah sorry. Of course I met her. I forgot her name and thought it referred to some sexual scene with someone else.
Thanks!

Reactions: TTrick

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
Enjoyed playing this. Ann is so cute. Only thing to complain about is the story hasn't progressed as much as I wanted, but that's a time thing. Well, the other thing is I wish there was an NTR route where you treat Ann well and she still cheats on you - after all right now the only route for her 'cheating' seems to be you telling her you don't like her and then ditching her. Then she sleeps with Chris. But is that even really NTR when she thinks you don't like her?

It's also incredibly specific to get that scene, I had to go back after finishing the game and took a while to find it. Maybe the thing I'm talking about will come later though, with more content. For example if you tell her to talk to Chris and then you see them flirting in the library, maybe later that develops more even if she doesn't leave with him at the club, just further down the narrative.
Anyway good shit.
I couldn't agree more.

ItWasn'tMe

Feb 21, 2019
This game is insanely good, but I have some doubts being:

1- Is the photo that Alex can send us just one or have more? (I got only one and the more the better).

2- Will the agreement with Chris be any other way to do it? I agreed to share Ann only with Joe and didn't let him have her number.
I know he knows Vanessa, but Ann taking the ride was a little awkward for me, and it would be a good opportunity on the sharing path if the deal had been made.

Note: I thought that something would go wrong when the car appeared, I need to stop watching scary movies. Also laughed a lot at the comments about FS that the producer made.

I apologize for any errors as I am not a native speaker and use the translator.

Great Game Dev.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
This game is insanely good, but I have some doubts being:

1- Is the photo that Alex can send us just one or have more? (I got only one and the more the better).

2- Will the agreement with Chris be any other way to do it? I agreed to share Ann only with Joe and didn't let him have her number.
I know he knows Vanessa, but Ann taking the ride was a little awkward for me, and it would be a good opportunity on the sharing path if the deal had been made.

Note: I thought that something would go wrong when the car appeared, I need to stop watching scary movies. Also laughed a lot at the comments about FS that the producer made.

I apologize for any errors as I am not a native speaker and use the translator.

Great Game Dev.

Reactions: ItWasn'tMe

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
A few days ago a friend told me that he just got a new roomate. I congratulated him while wondering to myself how his parents could still be having kids considering they're in their 60's... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Toweke

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
What a slut she make me never trusting in any one even ann :ROFLMAO: different kind of NTR o_O and this dude i saw him in real life i swear :LOL:

But i guess i miss something, i didn't see this one
505537_10.png

• Haha
Reactions: ItWasn'tMe

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
1) When given the choice of whom you want to go to the bar with at the beginning of the game, you have to pick Ann.
2) At Joe's birthday, tell her you like her.
3) From that point on, you need to be dominant/aggressive every chance you get to corrupt her. Tell her to strip, make her swallow, etc.
4) You'll know you got it right if when you wake up in the first scene of 0.5, she'll stay in her bra while she talks to MC. Later, she will invite MC to the movies where they will meet with Alex (Insta girl).
5) Finally, after her dildo session with Vanessa, when Ann invites you to her place to have sex, you have to tell Vanessa so that she shows up.
6) Enjoy
step by step pls,i miss something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darth Sidious

taxophon

Nov 24, 2019
This game is so underrated! Amazing facial expressions, amazing renders, amazing models, beautiful faces,.. amazing everything! I'm not even talking about the story.
(I'm just going to pretend that Emily is indeed my roommate while) I'm looking forward to the next update!

Last edited:

Aerys_the_mad

Aug 6, 2019

Anyway good shit.
Well, I think - for me at least - a big part of the NTR in the 'romance' plot is what we DON'T see.

We don't really know what happens between her and Joey during the truth or dare game.
Then we don't really know what she's messaging with Chris.
At the bar, Chris might still kiss her in front of you, even if you're on the romantic path.
And - most importantly - we don't know what happened in those couple of hours with Vanessa before she comes to your place.

Truth is... we don't really know this girl: what we know is from a couple of dates and what Vanessa tells us. And Vanessa is a lying thot. Her parents even tell us she's a bad influence on her, and while they do seem totally oblivious of the world around them, maybe that's a hint? Why would any parent think the Ann we know could be a bad influence?

It's overstretching, but the thought, the doubt alone here in this game - I think - is what drives the NTR tension forward and really strikes home - at least for me.

Maybe in the end sweet, cute Ann will go Verbal/Keyser Soze on our cuckold ass?

Reactions: Toweke

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Well, I think - for me at least - a big part of the NTR in the 'romance' plot is what we DON'T see.

We don't really know what happens between her and Joey during the truth or dare game.
Then we don't really know what she's messaging with Chris.
At the bar, Chris might still kiss her in front of you, even if you're on the romantic path.
And - most importantly - we don't know what happened in those couple of hours with Vanessa before she comes to your place.

Truth is... we don't really know this girl: what we know is from a couple of dates and what Vanessa tells us. And Vanessa is a lying thot. Her parents even tell us she's a bad influence on her, and while they do seem totally oblivious of the world around them, maybe that's a hint? Why would any parent think the Ann we know could be a bad influence?

It's overstretching, but the thought, the doubt alone here in this game - I think - is what drives the NTR tension forward and really strikes home - at least for me.

Maybe in the end sweet, cute Ann will go Verbal/Keyser Soze on our cuckold ass?
I remember seeing someone breakdown a few different ways neotare is written. One was where the person being cheated on knew about it, and another was where they didn't (and yes I know Ann's not really cheating on you if she goes off with Chris after you reject her). The ntr content in this game reminds me of the same sort of frustrating type that was in Big Brother. I don't mind if the MC doesn't really get to peep and see what the love interest is actually doing, but it makes no sense why we as the player would be denied sexy scenes. I really wish this game showed us the interactions Ann had with Chris, but all we get is little peeks of Ann or Vanessa from a far which are enough to let us know what's happening but not really to get any enjoyment out of. If you're not gonna show us those scenes, then I don't get why that path is there.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
(I'm just going to pretend that Emily is indeed my roommate while)
I just don't think that works anymore, nobody calls someone roommate, especially if they no longer live together. That person is a friend, you'd never call them by the name roommate or landlady, it's terminology that's a tool to remind you to patch it. Like an eyesore you can't ignore. I think some of you are from other countries, so you don't realize the given effect. You aren't going to be hearing "landlady landlady landlady" when you walk through an airport here. :LOL:

Aerys_the_mad

Aug 6, 2019
I remember seeing someone breakdown a few different ways neotare is written. One was where the person being cheated on knew about it, and another was where they didn't (and yes I know Ann's not really cheating on you if she goes off with Chris after you reject her). The ntr content in this game reminds me of the same sort of frustrating type that was in Big Brother. I don't mind if the MC doesn't really get to peep and see what the love interest is actually doing, but it makes no sense why we as the player would be denied sexy scenes. I really wish this game showed us the interactions Ann had with Chris, but all we get is little peeks of Ann or Vanessa from a far which are enough to let us know what's happening but not really to get any enjoyment out of. If you're not gonna show us those scenes, then I don't get why that path is there.
That's the way this story is written: it's the MC telling the story from his POV, so we experience it from his eyes. We only know what he knows and so on.
It has ups (immersion, potential for plot twists...) and downs (like you said, less content, expecially on the 'NTR' side).

Maybe we'll see more of that in the future, but the NTR - to me - in this game is the doubt that Ann may be cheating on you even in the 'romantic' path. The hints are there to suspect. Maybe Vanessa told Ann to fuck Chris first before coming to our house? Who knows?
And, to me, that suspicion is way hotter than seeing someone you just ditched revenge fuck the first guy hitting on her - imo.
So go developer! Great game!

taxophon

Nov 24, 2019
I just don't think that works anymore, nobody calls someone roommate, especially if they no longer live together. That person is a friend, you'd never call them by the name roommate or landlady, it's terminology that's a tool to remind you to patch it. Like an eyesore you can't ignore. I think some of you are from other countries, so you don't realize the given effect. You aren't going to be hearing "landlady landlady landlady" when you walk through an airport here. :LOL:
Obviously, the dev's indication is apparent. That wasn't my point. :)

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes