Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Just played the game for the first time. I really dont like the game shoehorning MC to spend time alone with Vanessa, especially when I didnt do anything with her at all. Never flirted etc. She should just take the hint that my MC isnt interested in the slut with adhd but no, just for some reason cant say no to her. Kills the whole vibe from the game.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Do two weeks qualify as "every blue moon" ?
I really have a hard time understanding what you are even talking about.
That the fact something was released two weeks ago doesn't mean players had something new in their game. Unless you have picked the very specific choices that lead to the very specific path that was updated, you get nothing new. And even when you do, it's painfully short (maybe 5 mins of plot progression and a scene if lucky).

And since more characters are getting involved, which could potentially mean more routes, I can only see this getting worse.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
The paths are getting a bit overwhelming at least for me...dunno whats new and what not till i can read the walkthrough tbh

Reactions: Snomiser

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
To use it just place it in the game directory. That means right next to the .exe file on Windows, or to the .app on mac, or the binary file on Linux. It doesn't work for Android yet.
I'm using a Mac Mojave... I put the file "LSS_GameData.kpa" in the same folder off the "LSS.app" like you said.... Is not working.... I need to start the game from the begining?

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I have the feeling that some paths are not going where they are supposed to go especially the ones with corrupting Ann.
I even had a scene where all 4 of them where at Vanessa's and she were giving a pill to Ann and the picture where Ann took it she hat different clothes and after that her normal clothes and everybody acted like it didn't happen.
I think all the variables from you choices are messed up and lead you to results where you are neither supposed to be nor wanted to be. Hope it gets fixed because the game is really good otherwiese.

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
I get "you don't have permission to open LSS" ask machine or network administrator for help? what?

edit; this is on MacOS

shady31

May 31, 2017
I get "you don't have permission to open LSS" ask machine or network administrator for help? what?

edit; this is on MacOS
What are you using to extract it? If you're not already, use the stock program "Archive Utility" to extract it.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Hi, is there any chance you could upload the WT or WT mod for v0.6 already been released, thanks

Reactions: OneShotKiller

_-

Dec 8, 2017
"LSS cannot be opened." I have the latest MacOS and have moved it to Apps. Tried opening the zip with several apps, all work fine; it's LSS that's the problem.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
The naming scheme for the updates is hard to parse. 0.6.02, 0.6a1, 0.6b etc. The newest update has no plot advancement. Is that correct? Thx.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes