• Fat Joe

Votes: 774 8.5%

• Total voters

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
NOTE! If you are playing 0.7 versions (or later): this set of unlocked scenes was recorded BEFORE the new animations were added. You won't be able to see the new animations with this set. Someone needs to share a new one!

TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.

Last edited:
May 18, 2020
TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.
What is the typical time between each update? I just started following this one, so I have seen it yet.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just start playing this game, seem pretty good. I have a question. Will you ever meet Alex, the girl on instagram? Is she romanceable?

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I just start playing this game, seem pretty good. I have a question. Will you ever meet Alex, the girl on instagram? Is she romanceable?
IIRC i think u can only meet her once and only if ur dating Ann , and she isn't romanceable so far.

Do you know how to get secret message from Alex?
I think it was on the instagram pic where she is tanning, u need to coment the pic with ''I love you''

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
IIRC i think u can only meet her once and only if ur dating Ann , and she isn't romanceable so far.

I think it was on the instagram pic where she is tanning, u need to coment the pic with ''I love you''
What, why? She is the most attractive girl in the game :( . Do you know if there is plan for her to be romanceable in future update?

Reactions: Wedstone

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
What, why? She is the most attractive girl in the game :( . Do you know if there is plan for her to be romanceable in future update?
I think Vanessa and Ann are going to be the main ones and the rest are going to be side characters.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
The VN looked interesting, so downloaded the Mac version. Mac would not open the VN, saying it cannot be opened. Downloaded another Unity VN and received the same message. I am unable to find a reason for the VN failing to open. Can anymore enlighten me as to why VN's built on Unity don't seem to open on Mac?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The dev has been posting some teasers and fan art of her, so I'm pretty sure she will have a pretty prominent role coming up

Jun 30, 2020
The VN looked interesting, so downloaded the Mac version. Mac would not open the VN, saying it cannot be opened. Downloaded another Unity VN and received the same message. I am unable to find a reason for the VN failing to open. Can anymore enlighten me as to why VN's built on Unity don't seem to open on Mac?
Check the FAQs on page 1. There's a few extra steps, but I got mine to run by following those directions.

Reactions: KGregory

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

I reached the end of current update but never meet her. Do you need to be solo on Ann path to meet her? By meet do you mean in person or only texting because I do got the text.

4.50 star(s) 165 Votes