• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Do you plan to update the walkthrough? It is so useful.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

tempemail123456

Nov 15, 2021
NOTE! If you are playing 0.7 versions (or later): this set of unlocked scenes was recorded BEFORE the new animations were added. You won't be able to see the new animations with this set. Someone needs to share a new one!

TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.
I'm not seeing any option to scroll when I click Settings in game. And in the readme I do not see information on where to extract the file. Really would like a gallery unlocker. :D

blubberina

May 29, 2017
I'm not seeing any option to scroll when I click Settings in game. And in the readme I do not see information on where to extract the file. Really would like a gallery unlocker. :D
The gallery unlocker was made for the old engine. I am also not able to scroll in the settings with the newest update with new engine nor am I able to play tru as when I should check Insta I am not able to click on the computer or a mobile phone. So unfortunately not playable at the moment.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I played through some of the game. I've gotten to the point where the Alpha section kicks in. I did a search and came up with 19 pages for my search result. Some of what was briefly shown on the search result pages doesn't even show the word I searched for, so I didn't want to waste time reading through all of those posts just to find the answer. So, getting to the point, NTR, I was wondering what it means in this story...does it mean that you are being cucked (netorare)or are you doing the cucking (netori) or both?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok, I played through some of the game. I've gotten to the point where the Alpha section kicks in. I did a search and came up with 19 pages for my search result. Some of what was briefly shown on the search result pages doesn't even show the word I searched for, so I didn't want to waste time reading through all of those posts just to find the answer. So, getting to the point, NTR, I was wondering what it means in this story...does it mean that you are being cucked (netorare)or are you doing the cucking (netori) or both?
So far...you're not getting cucked, you're just allowing things to happen. And it's avoidable if you're not into that. You're also fucking other girls.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Haven't played this game since very early on and it looks like it turned into what most feared it would.

Basically an NTR focused gamed with a tacked on love route... It's great that they made NTR avoidable but if your avoiding 75% of the content what's the point of even playing if your not into watching all the girls with "other" guys :ROFLMAO:

Oh well just have to strike another off the watchlist (y)

Last edited:

tempemail123456

Nov 15, 2021
Haven't played this game since very early on and it looks like it turned into what most feared it would.

Basically an NTR focused gamed with a tacked on love route... It's great that they made it avoidable but if your avoiding 75% of the content what's the point of even playing if your not into watching all the girls with "other" guys :ROFLMAO:

Oh well just have to strike another off the watchlist (y)
Speak for yourself. The votes and like ratio seems to say otherwise.

From the synopsis: "Are you going to build a relationship with sweet, shy, Ann? Maybe you’d corrupt her instead? Heck, why not try to steal Vanessa away from Joe?" NTR is an option. I did a playthrough with Ann. No NTR. So it's doable. That's the thing with optional content, like playing a RPG, you don't have to do all the side quests. I do wish there was more of a choice wheel than there currently is. But that's it.

Reactions: Virulenz
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes