• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
can you explain to me how?
Apparently JoiPlay app can run 'OTHERS' game aside from RenPy and Rpgm such as html games and TyranoBuilder engine games. I'm not quite sure what engine this one uses but as long as it has 'index.html' file it should probably works. So instead of mounting the game's exe files like you did with RenPy and Rpgm games, you should look for an 'index.html file in the corresponding game's folders, once you find it, mount it as usual, and it should good to go. And wether you use the original game's file or the compressed win version it's up to you, both should work.
Here is a screenshot of this game running on my android phone
Screenshot_20220302-170555.png

Lantriste

Aug 11, 2021
Apparently JoiPlay app can run 'OTHERS' game aside from RenPy and Rpgm such as html games and TyranoBuilder engine games. I'm not quite sure what engine this one uses but as long as it has 'index.html' file it should probably works. So instead of mounting the game's exe files like you did with RenPy and Rpgm games, you should look for an 'index.html file in the corresponding game's folders, once you find it, mount it as usual, and it should good to go. And wether you use the original game's file or the compressed win version it's up to you, both should work.
Here is a screenshot of this game running on my android phone
View attachment 1682477
it works! thanks!

one question though, how to open the menu and save the game? the navigation buttons are not working in this game

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
it works! thanks!

one question though, how to open the menu and save the game? the navigation buttons are not working in this game
You're right, only the directionals pad are working. Have you tried connecting a physical keyboard to your phone when using JoiPlay? You should probably set it up first in your phone settings. It defeats the purposes while playing on phone but it might work. I'm tweaking the app right now to see if some things works.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
If you go down her hate path she will date a guy named Chris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the love path Chris will ask to share her but you can blow him off and there is no content for it yet anyway.
There is also with Joey if you confess about his GF, it's on the blackmail path if I remember correctly.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is also with Joey if you confess about his GF, it's on the blackmail path if I remember correctly.
I think you have to work from pretty early in the game to put her on the Joey path, including putting them in the room together at that first party. I've never done it myself. So it sounds like you have to first blackmail Joey's GF and then admit to joey that you blackmailed her for sex while maintaining Ann's hate path? All to make sure that Joey gets both girls? Doesn't sound worth it but I will try it just to see how it works out lol.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I think you have to work from pretty early in the game to put her on the Joey path, including putting them in the room together at that first party. I've never done it myself. So it sounds like you have to first blackmail Joey's GF and then admit to joey that you blackmailed her for sex while maintaining Ann's hate path? All to make sure that Joey gets both girls? Doesn't sound worth it but I will try it just to see how it works out lol.
You tell Ann that you like her.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Do i have to post all those pics with Ann in one go or do i start easy? And do i also have to like them all ?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You tell Ann that you like her.
Played through again and finally got the result. You have to blackmail Vanessa, tell Joe everything, at the bar without Joe tell Ann you want to be together, rescue her from Chris instead of going with Vanessa, do a body shot off of Vanessa, corrupt Ann during your relationship and tell her she needs to change but otherwise follow her love route, and then at the meetup instead of all sitting on the bed Vanessa will crack open the door and show you the scene with Ann wearing a blindfold and Joe pretending to be you. If you don't interfere, Vanessa can blow you while Ann blows who she thinks is you. So it isn't really sharing or NTR as much as it is rape by deception. No wonder I never got the scene LOL that is a real asshole path.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes