Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
The new format seems very smooth, I have not run into any issues at all. Glad to see this is still alive and kicking, can't wait until we get a new chapter.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
On this engine, it is generally possible to translate the game normally, what kind of totext file is there? how when translating games to renpy?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I hope the dialogue will get better in the future now that the game is on new hands because it's pretty blunt.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Hey guys, can someone tell me if you play the Love path and can you still get NTR scenes. What I mean is telling Ann that I like her, and from that point still getting NTR.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys, can someone tell me if you play the Love path and can you still get NTR scenes. What I mean is telling Ann that I like her, and from that point still getting NTR.
Yes, if you tell Ann you like her and have NTR enabled, you could potentially have NTR scenes based on your choices, such as letting Chris get her phone number. There are more choices further along that are quite obvious what might happen if you choose them.

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Yes, if you tell Ann you like her and have NTR enabled, you could potentially have NTR scenes based on your choices, such as letting Chris get her phone number. There are more choices further along that are quite obvious what might happen if you choose them.
Thanks for the quick answer Dexter !

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, i was just about to ask the same thing. I don't see a Mac version anywhere even though the tags list it.
The dev has said he'll release official versions for osx, linux, android, etc. eventually. But, in the meanwhile, this new engine being an electron app, you can do the following to get it running on linux:

Bash:
cd lss_alpha_v0.7.1a/resources/app
electron .
You need to have installed through your package manager. I haven't used macs, but I'm guessing the same should work there too.

The other option which is OS agnostic is to:
Bash:
cd lss_alpha_v0.7.1a/resources/app/dist
python -m http.server 8000 -b 127.0.0.1
and then open 127.0.0.1:8000 in your web browser. Unfortunately, while the game is playable, save/load won't work if you use this method.

Reactions: scrumbles

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There seems to be 2 NTR paths for Ann. Let Chris get her number and then either keep her as a good girl or a bad girl. Each path has different scenes. Good girl library scenes or bad girl movie scene.... plus more to help her with her acting.. ;)

Reactions: MyUserName1234

ntrhusband

Jan 25, 2020
Hey guys. Does anyone have a walkthrough of the latest version? I can't get scenes with Chris in the movie and rehearsals before casting

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys. Does anyone have a walkthrough of the latest version? I can't get scenes with Chris in the movie and rehearsals before casting
Let Ann get Chris number at the first date then go ham with the corruption stuff, like force your dick down her throate and sleep naked with her stuff like that

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes