Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Anybody else having issues with Alex's dialogues when she moves next door? It seems that she doesn't know I've met her already.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
new version has new routes with ann or what is new?
Mostly Vanessa and a bit of Ann if I understood TTricks previous posts correctly.

His news post from around 2 weeks ago:

Hey guys!
I usually make these decisions by myself but this time I wanted to hear your opinion.
Like I mentioned in my last post, I've finished Vanessa's path for the current alpha.
I also managed to squeeze in 1 scene (that mostly includes dialogs ) in Ann's love path and 1 scene for Ann's hate path (That has new renders and dialogs).

The new content includes:
  • NEW - The missing scene of Vanessa and the customer. (When you choose to "give him what he wants")
  • NEW - Going with Vanessa to Ann's house to have her try the outfit. (It has 3 different variations)
  • NEW - Returning Mario the outfit (this scene can be played in 4 different ways)
  • CHANGE - The ability to corrupt Ann on Vanessa's path. (previously you could date Ann but not to corrupt her).
The rest are just dialog changes according to the scene.
Joe rival & Ann hate (on Ann's route) Aren't playable yet.

Like you can see, it's not much, and that's the reason for this poll.
So my question is: Do you want me to release the version with the content I mentioned above or should I keep working and add more scenes before releasing it?
I'll wait a day or two and release it if that option will have the majority of votes.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
When you install Long story short, where is it located?
Please select your prefered answer:

1- In your hard drive

2- In a folder

3- The guy who posted this reply is an asshole who's trolling me and should probably drink less
If you chose all 3 of the above options, congratilations, you're a winner! As a reward you may facepalm this reply! Enjoy your prize!

P.S.: Sorry, I just couldn't help myself... :devilish:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Anybody else having issues with Alex's dialogues when she moves next door? It seems that she doesn't know I've met her already.
Beta content still. Probably just doesn't have all the relevant flags updated
ON Pc, it seems one of the download files is a .exe file and not zip.
If you downloaded an exe and not a zip then your browser probably got highjacked and you downloaded the wrong thing. The file name should be LongStoryShort_v0.7a2.01-pc.zip and it absolutely should be a zip format file you download. Switch to brave browser to avoid highjacking and be more careful about what the file name is when you click save. If you did download the exe then delete it and probably run a virus scan, definitely do if you ran the exe.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
One of the the things I don't like in this game is that none of the girls are interesting: (sorry I forgot their names)

Little one goes from innocent to a slut and doing drugs God knows why. - WANNABE SLUT

The ex-fat girlfriend, well, I'm not even going to write about her. - MAJOR SLUT

The one that appears in the MC home is the one that the incest tag is probably for, well... probably still has a chance for her looks alone but probably just another slut. - PROBABLE SLUT

The blond one, friend of the wannabe slut, that does Instagram, or whatever is called ingame, sells her body in social media. Very interesting and completelly new - SLUT

For some unknown reason they all want the MC which is new to the genre too. What a great story, totally worth the rating.

Did I forgot to mention the good thing about it? I'm sorry, the good thing is that it's not a harem game, not yet.

P.S. Am I wrong? If so, let me know why.

Last edited:

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
One of the the things I don't like in this game is that none of the girls are interesting: (sorry I forgot their names)

Little one goes from innocent to a slut and doing drugs God knows why. - WANNABE SLUT

The ex-fat girlfriend, well, I'm not even going to write about her. - MAJOR SLUT

The one that appears in the MC home is the one that the incest tag is probably for, well... probably still has a chance for her looks alone but probably just another slut. - PROBABLE SLUT

The blond one, friend of the wannabe slut, that does Instagram, or whatever is called ingame, sells her body in social media. Very interesting and completelly new - SLUT

For some unknown reason they all want the MC which is new to the genre too. What a great story, totally worth the rating.

Did I forgot to mention the good thing about it? I'm sorry, the good thing is that it's not a harem game, not yet.

Your comment is interesting and completely new too.

• Haha
Reactions: langil and Manshino

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Your comment is interesting and completely new too.
Well, it's how I see it. It doesn't mean I'm not going to play it nor it's a bad game. It means I have close to zero interest in it's LIs. Apparently people don't see it that way or like those kind of girls. I don't. The harem part was to spite these children even more. It seems it was a success. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019

Little one - she just trust her friend. "God knows why" - for the same reason why the people are smoking or drinking alkohol, they just want to have some fun. so no wannabe slut but "girls only wants to have fun"
ex fat girlfriend - yeah, maybe here you are correct
the one that appears - well. she's just normal girl. Got her problems. There is no sign that she is a slut yet. so no slut
the blond one - she just found out that guys are eager to pay for little skin. and she is a business girl. she's making a profit from it developing her instagram. welcome in OnlyFans and instagram days
"unknown reason" - exfat girl just wants to have fun wih you, little one is just feelig alone so she's in need to find a boyfriend, one that appears wants MC? where? and the blond one propably wants your money

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes