Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
i'm actually really happy with the update, it depends on what route you are playing but for the sharing/ntr route its amazing!
What's amazing about it? All I saw on that route was a single picture of Anne and Chris on her Instagram. Must have to go back prior to my last save to see anything new.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What's amazing about it? All I saw on that route was a single picture of Anne and Chris on her Instagram. Must have to go back prior to my last save to see anything new.
There's more. The game warned you to make a save at the beginning of the 0.8 alpha content because more stuff will be added later. Or you can use a save at the end of 0.7. Either will work.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Hi guys, can somebody help me to understand how the versions of this game work? i ask because the last update i played was 0.8.3a build27 and now i downloaded today update and i dont have my saves and the galery is diff too. So im not sure what is going on, ty if anyone reply :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys, can somebody help me to understand how the versions of this game work? i ask because the last update i played was 0.8.3a build27 and now i downloaded today update and i dont have my saves and the galery is diff too. So im not sure what is going on, ty if anyone reply :)
You were playing my unofficial Ren'Py port of this game. This is the official game thread you're posting in now. You'll have to wait until I update my Ren'Py port to be able to use your existing saves.

As far as versioning, it's typically like this:

Alpha versions (incomplete content)
0.8a
0.8.1a
0.8.2a
0.8.3a

Beta versions (all planned content implemented, but might have bugs)
0.8b

Full version complete
0.8 Final (or just 0.8, I forget how he does the final version)

For my Ren'Py port, I follow whatever version the dev uses, but I add a build number that is for showing any changes I make, such as fixes, improvements to Ren'Py functionality, etc.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
You were playing my unofficial Ren'Py port of this game. This is the official game thread you're posting in now. You'll have to wait until I update my Ren'Py port to be able to use your existing saves.

As far as versioning, it's typically like this:

Alpha versions (incomplete content)
0.8a
0.8.1a
0.8.2a
0.8.3a

Beta versions (all planned content implemented, but might have bugs)
0.8b

Full version complete
0.8 Final (or just 0.8, I forget how he does the final version)

For my Ren'Py port, I follow whatever version the dev uses, but I add a build number that is for showing any changes I make, such as fixes, improvements to Ren'Py functionality, etc.
oh i see! ty for the reply i had no idea lol :)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
Hii .Can you update this please?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is the content added is bit of Emily scene and Venessa Scene?
There is a tiny bit of content with Emily. There is a scene with Vanessa and the coffee shop customer, if you choose to tell her to give him what he wants. There is Ann's corruption with Chris scene if you're on that path. There's also a little bit of Joe rival content if you're on that path.

Reactions: Beowulf72
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes