Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I have a plan.
Vanessa will go to the nearest bar and find a guy she wants and then she brings him back home.
And fucks his brains out while I watch.

After he has deposited all his seed in her mouth or pussy, we tell him to leave so I can have my fun.
And if the guy is really lucky, she might call him again in the future for more sexy fun time.

Just imagine it Lab Vanessa laying on my bed while she is stuffed with cum
She then beckons me over with her finger and I get to work pleasing her.

It would be heaven having Vanessa as a girlfriend.
Just call me and bring her or Alex and I'll fix you problems.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
when next update?
TTrick actually adressed this to his subscribers in a post on Saturday (27th of January 2024). He says the planned Steam release is march 1st, and that he will post an alpha build at the same time, where a few scenes might be missing which will be added for the beta version somewhat later. This is not 100% set in stone, but a good indicator that something good is coming our way.

here's the actual post

"Hey guys!
As I mentioned in my last post, everything is going great. The update is looking fantastic! However, I wanted to share some of my thoughts.

If you've been here a while, you already know I love going all out with meaningful lewd scenes. I'm currently working on the biggest lewd scene for the update(no spoilers, but I've shared a preview with the Playa tier).

Time is moving on, and even though I paused payments for two months, I feel the pressure of not having released anything for you to see. Originally, I planned to release the full version, but now I'm seriously considering releasing an alpha version. It will be just like the full version but might miss around 3-5 scenes that I'll complete later.
This also makes sense considering the upcoming Steam release. The planned date for that is March 1st, but due to the scale of the update, I don't think I can meet that deadline. For those thinking it's a bad idea, you can skip this version and wait a bit for the final release. Releasing The alpha version will give you guys a good look at what's coming and also let me test things more carefully, so the first Steam release goes smoothly.

As I've mentioned before, there have been times when I removed content just to get a version out. I've promised myself I won't do that again, and I'm sticking to that decision. That's why it's taking a bit more time than usual (plus, this is a big update).

This isn't a 100% certain announcement yet. But I want you all to be in the loop in case I decide to drop an alpha version suddenly. I'll make up my mind in the next few days or week, depending on how things go.

As always, thanks for your support!

Cheers ,
TTrick.
"

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
I'm not sure surrendering to the most impatient part of the commu is a good thing. People can't understand they need to wait to have quality. It's all here and now and then they complain about bugs and or bad quality products
I'll skip the alpha stuff and enjoy the real update imo

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can't remember who Amber is but her appearance is wow in that render. I think id like to have Emily , Alex and Amber. i'll share Emily with GetoutofMyLab and Joshy can have Ann and Vanessa

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 4SS F4CTOR

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Appreciate the renders, great quality. Vanessa looks amazing, as usual.

The wet look on Alex's body is fine, but her face looks coated in vaseline.

It's been a while since I played though, so I don't remember Amber. She looks ready to rub the protag's dick under her foot while he watches Ann or Vanessa enjoying another man.

Need more Ann and Emily renders during this wait!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Appreciate the renders, great quality. Vanessa looks amazing, as usual.

The wet look on Alex's body is fine, but her face looks coated in vaseline.

It's been a while since I played though, so I don't remember Amber. She looks ready to rub the protag's dick under her foot while he watches Ann or Vanessa enjoying another man.

Need more Ann and Emily renders during this wait!
Yah I couldnt remember Amber either.

He definitely needs to turn down grazing factor or normal exponent on wet layer on face, alternatively you can just lower the original glossy weight but thatll produce a neck seam.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie that Amber render makes me think I need to speed run the game to remember who Amber is

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Amber is ready to kick some ass
View attachment 3306791
We haven't really gotten the chance to know Amber. All we really know about her is that she has shitty taste in men. We've really not covered ourselves in glory as far as she is concerned either. We can either ignore her, perv on her when she is changing, or sexually assault her. Yup. Those are all the options. For all we know, she is the best love interest in the game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She's Mario's girlfriend, who you spy on in the changing room if you let him spy on Emily... and then who you can fuck later while Vanessa is "distracting" Mario.
I wanted to bang her.
But I wasn't passing up a chance at watching Vanessa get plowed.
That's one of my biggest fantasies.

Also I didn't spy on her in the changeroom because I didn't want to feel like a creepy voyeur.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes