VN - Others - Long Story Short [v0.9a] [TTrickGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Max-SM

This a rare gem with intriguing story and polished characters , It's a pleasant experience with decent amount of choices that affecting story , I wish there will be more in future , I can imagine so many exciting outcomes.
    I have one small complain , in social media parts there is no direct interaction ,it would be swell to add some elements there.

Long Story Short is an extraordinary beautiful game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dogorti

Great game focused on corruption and sharing, it has great renders, hot naughty girls and even a fucking hot "roommate " everything you could wish for.

The story may not be the best in the world, but it is concise and to the point, and everything is very well written. There are also different routes and choices, which makes it feel that the player chooses has an impact.

In short, a great game that I highly recommend if you want to have a good time. Ann and Alex best girls
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dalisimi

Amazing game, cant wait for update. It has so allot of options that impact the story. Its fun to play and it keeps your attention. Great story, great gameplay and great graphics. I love that choies really impact the story and you get different events based on you choices.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SirPwn

I love it. I played it like 10 times and it always surpises me with a new path or something else.

The way the corruption works is awesome. Just the gf of your bff is a bit too slutty for me.

Keep up the good work!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Capybara Isekai

Excellent!
    The game is amazing and I finally get to see a game where choices REALLY matter.
    There are only a few characters but they all have personality, the models are simple and beautiful, no overdone effects or textures.
    My favorite character is Ann, MC's girlfriend. Her routes are well structured and you really have control of how things happen. The corruption route and the vanilla route are very concise and the player won't see anything they don't want to see.
    The gameplay consists of just clicking to move the text forward and making choices (which is great), something much better than the boring navigation that games of this type normally have (spending hours clicking on empty maps looking for an event is daunting).
    10/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sofuckyyy

One of the best games out there with a diverse range of content, choices that actually matter, and solid writing to go with the stunning renders. This game has it all when it comes to quality, the only drawback is how rarely it gets updated and thus the lack of content.

It will last you 1-2 hours to get through your preferred route and maybe double that to explore all the alternate routes but that is hardly anything for something that has been in development for this long. Giving it a 5 simply because the game itself deserves it even if the developer probably deserves a 3/5.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Kristovpher

Pretty good game so far. Unlike most of these kinds of games, there are a lot of opportunities to not be a complete dickbag, I just wish that the MC's internal dialogue reflected this more. I've shot Vanessa down on pretty much every one of her ideas/propositions, and after escaping from behind the couch the MC still seemed disappointed to be leaving her.
    The models are pretty good, maybe a little too cutesy for my taste, but well made.
    4/5, would play to the end when finished.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

lwahrleff

This is really an amazing game. I played it 4 times already and was pleasantly surprised with all the branching paths you get. You can really tailor the narrative to your taste. I'm looking forward to future updates and games by the dev.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BLhonTCflsKv

I'm on the 4th run of the game,
    Renders are just great, and Story is very interesting,
    as well as the side girls, and the Love\Hate and Chris Sharing path
    Excited to see the next updates, and more routes
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Jimlong357

Pretty crap story, some sexy girls but on a whole this didn't do a lot for me.
    The paths are convoluted, I don't like the way the game is structured, and frankly the narrative is lame overall.

Admittedly I'm not a fan of fap and go games, so if you like that this my be for you, but it did absolutely nothing for me.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

xanonxmousx

Nearly a perfect game! Great rendors and models. Plenty of action with a nice amount of tease. The insta-grind wears on me a bit and I'd like to see more action with Emily but... beggers can't be choosers. 5 stars; easy.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Great game overall.

Good renders, unique looking textures and art style (though it takes a minute to get used to the big-head appearances)

Fantastic writing and story, and ability to chose your own path clearly with decisions.

Only drawbacks would be-
    Too short overall, and some of the stories feel woefully underdeveloped, if that changes it could easily be in top 10 of games on site.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

suckedinto

The game/art/writing is incredible. One of my favorite games to surface from this site in a long time. All of the routes need quite a bit more work and scenes before they're finished, but what's there right now is pretty great. Hopefully there's many more fetishes to come and be included in it. I can't wait to see how the game grows. Hopefully it has some of the juiciest NTR scenes around.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

gaereth

Amazing game. I love that your choices matter to some degree. Graphics are wonderful. Pacing of the game is just right. The story is nothing special but well-told. For me the best thing is that you do not know straight away which girl you will get and when.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

A great game with the emphasis on corrupting girls and turning them into sluts. There's also a big NTR vibe going on, but that part is avoidable. There is room for romance but the game mostly screams corruption and NTR. If that is not your jam, steer clear.
    Most of the locations you have seen a million times before in other DAZ games but the girls are absolutely stunning and fun characters if not a bit cliched : the nerdy virgin, the crazy slut, the hot sister...
    The lewd scenes and animations are very well done and the game keeps improving in that department.
    There's a lot of other swinging dicks in town, trying to steal or share your girls. Personally I don't mind all that much, but without a decent walk-through (there isn't one) the game quickly becomes a minefield.
    A gallery (non Unity version) to relive the different sexy scenes on the many branching paths would not be a luxury either. Obviously it would also enable us to know what scenes we have missed and have to try and unlock.
    The lack of walk-through and gallery however do not justify me giving it less than 5 stars. Very much enjoyed playing it.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

mikednew

Note: I will rate 5 for games that I think are worth the download (even if incomplete or imperfect) and 1 for games that I think are not worth wasting time (although in my text I talk about their positive aspects).

I think it's a good game, although I don't like the context: you're a geek who doesn't do anything and your best friend who was obese gets skinny working out at the gym and gets a hot girlfriend. So he introduces you to her and she plans to hook you up with her friend. The game is basically these relationships at the beginning and it puts you in making complex decisions. Choices affect relationships and you find yourself in dilemmas.

The point is, your friend's girlfriend is hot, a kind of seductive SELENA GOMEZ. But her friend is not pretty. She was supposed to be the MC's love interest, but the developer failed to make her attractive. So, this induces you to choose to try to have sex with your friend's girlfriend! And the game actually lets you do that. Renders are OK, some animations are good and some are bad. Something bad is that they exaggerated the texture of the skin, making the skin look ugly. Another negative point is that the game ALL THE TIME puts situations where another man wants to have sex with your girls. But you can choose not let that happen. The game is incomplete and other hot girls appear in the story, but we can't do anything with them yet.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

nitkonikic

My oh my oh my, what a gem this one is.

Great girls, ton of choices and really nice scenes.
    Not too many scenes, mind you, but what's there is great.
    Going to be a pain in the backside to close all possible routes, waiting eagerly to see how the dev does it.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Ulrich von Liechtenstein

A great game, with really high quality animations. It's amazing that a game just over one gigabyte in size has so much quality detail. All the animations are smooth, the static pictures are brilliantly worked out, and that is why this game should not be missed. Now about the cons and what could be improved:
    - The engine on which the game is made will not be to everyone's liking. The screenshots are uncomfortable to make, sometimes the game text spoils a great picture.
    - The game has no music, it's a shame because such a lively project needs it. Just look at the scenes with nymph-Valentine, just add music and you'll see everything in a different light!
    - The plot of the game a lot of people may not like. The main character is devoid of any positive qualities, which is alarming, because we have to play for a deviant teenager. It would be nice if the protagonist had something to be respected.
    - The ubiquitous NTR, which feels like something more than the main relationship branch. Hopefully there will be more room for traditional relationships in future updates.
    Nevertheless, this is a high-grade 5/5 for the picture, animation, sissy Emily :love: and crazy Val :)
  19. 5.00 star(s)

tekxas

For the moment, it is the best game i have ever played. Graphically its very beautiful, i like the faces of woman. The story is twisted at will. There are several choices of route. I recommend this game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

MrBlue42

Very hot so far! Only played the Ann stuff, since she's the one I'm most interested in. Really enjoyed both the pure love route and the sharing her with Chris slut route (especially audition training was a great scene).
    One thing I don't like: The thoughts of the MC sometimes don't really fit my choices, which is a bit immersion breaking. For example, I'm on the pure love Ann route, trying to be a good boyfriend to her and a good friend to Joe, nobody else interests me. Now I have the chance to get another girl's number, but (being a faithful boyfriend) I say no, however the MC suddenly thinks "Man, I think I fucked this up!" Doesn't happen too often though so that's a minor gripe.