Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Indeed, I am.

One of the other testers found a pretty funny bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I typically wait since so much can change during development. I wasn't even sure if I would start working on the alpha or wait until 0.9 full version is released because it can be a real pain.

You'll want to tell her to stop seeing him (while on the Ferris wheel) and have NTR turned on to see anything...
I guess I better do another playthrough really quick then because I never told her to stop seeing him

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I don't even want one Ann... :KEK:

It's only for non-corrupted Ann.
Ok first of all, total blasphemy... But i'll let it slide this time :D

If you're telling me that non-corrupted, librarian cutie, Ann the Magnificent that MC loves very much.. will CHEAT on MC if he tells her not to see Chris!!??? i might just blow some important wiring in my brain when i witness it!

flyingwood

Dec 27, 2018
I wonder how you'd feel if I said that I was playing LSS for Alex and Emily then.

Although, I would agree with blowing your wiring when Ann's cheating happens. :p

Reactions: Lord Bradley

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I kind of want to kiss Ann's cheek while she is giving Chris a BJ.
after a long day at work, i come home, kick off my shoes, open the closet door .......hey joshy, hey chris.....dont mind me, just hanging up my jacket.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I kind of want to kiss Ann's cheek while she is giving Chris a BJ.
I was thinking how hot it would be to send Ann on cinema dates with other guys while she has a cocktail of Chris's and the MC's cum inside her, held in with a tissue. So when the dude is fingering her wet pussy and eating her out, he's eating a double layer cream pie.

cream-pie-food-fight-vewao8js4w7vx8n3.gif

The other option would be both the MC and Chris cum inside her asshole and then plug it with a buttplug.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
after a long day at work, i come home, kick off my shoes, open the closet door .......hey joshy, hey chris.....dont mind me, just hanging up my jacket.
Chris is an idiot he has one of the hottest girls in the world on his arm and he isn't even paying attention.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes