• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 808 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For me it's the opposite. I usually pick the option not to change and I'm free to pursue other LIs, including Alex (and with the blessings of Ann, none the less!) That's why I think someone as clueless as Joe is a better fit for Ann than the MC.
Yeah I only make her change on the Jenny path since she doesn't know about her on that while still cheating I dont feel as bad if it was the romantic path ( no change). Alex I dont make her change like you

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
There are certainly some wasted opportunities with Joe here that I hope TTrick will give some attention to in the future.

I also agree that she goes from 0 to 100 on her corruption route, but TTrick does give several options to back out of things. He moved a bit from the corruption points thing in favor of just letting you choose if you want to do something or not, thus allowing you to progress without worrying about having enough points.

Honestly, I would love to be able to just punt Ann right to the fucking moon. She's one of my least liked characters now.
Speaking from personal experience, I've met a few girls who were similar to Ann in corruption. Just because a girl adopts a persona and applies herself to studies and "decent" behaviour, she's still flesh and hormones. And the sweetest girls tend to be more compliant if they feel the boyfriend is a decent guy. In my teens I managed to get many girls my age to try anal before vaginal sex. This was before the internet was so popular and everyone's phone turned into a mobile wank bank.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah I only make her change on the Jenny path since she doesn't know about her on that while still cheating I dont feel as bad if it was the romantic path ( no change). Alex I dont make her change like you
I found that telling Ann not to change meant she hung out with Chris more at the library. And she became a total bore.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I found that telling Ann not to change meant she hung out with Chris more at the library. And she became a total bore.
One of these days I'm going to mod in a route with most of the 'corruption' dialogue and sex scenes paired with the 'normal' route renders.

I know I'm not the only one who'd prefer Ann in normal clothes. THOUGH, her hairstyle in the update is a welcome improvement, her original 'wide' style inflates the bobblehead perception to ridiculous levels.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well I only really do that on 2 paths. A Ann love / romatic path or a Alex one since you are always gonna have Ann in some capacity from what I can recall. Any other path I tell her to change cause she moves to fast for my liking anyways might as well make her a slut if she is going go to fast for me. Only reason I don't tell her change on the Alex path is cause I know she gives you her blessing to date Alex cant recall if she does on the other path and rather not do anything with Chris on my Alex save, so typically dont let her to get his number as well. That and well I think it's better to not make full on slut on the Alex path even if does give her blessing on both paths ( not sure if she does) I just think it would have a better feel to it. Ideally I would not be with her on that path but I cant, so best way I can make it work.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
One of these days I'm going to mod in a route with most of the 'corruption' dialogue and sex scenes paired with the 'normal' route renders.

I know I'm not the only one who'd prefer Ann in normal clothes. THOUGH, her hairstyle in the update is a welcome improvement, her original 'wide' style inflates the bobblehead perception to ridiculous levels.
You don't like her cheap whore clothes?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Not sure if you mean big brother or bad bobby, but my response to either would be the same......

This game is still alive. And it has sex scenes.

Este jogo ainda está vivo. E tem cenas de sexo. ;)
Mesmo :ROFLMAO: Por isso é que estou aqui

# Exactly. That's why I'm here :ROFLMAO:

( It's not my intention to compare these games (bad bobby and LSS) - different audiences. Personally, I really prefer BBS with all its flaws and hiccups but LSS, for a non sandbox game, is really really awesome - Emily storyline is so good, damn... )

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's the non-corruption route. Let Chris get her number, don't tell her to change + don't choose many corruption options, tell her to keep answering him when he texts/calls, on the Ferris wheel tell her to stop seeing him.

Edit: oh, one more thing... if you have Unexpected NTR turned off (you chose at the beginning of the game you want to be in control at all times), Ann will make Chris leave, otherwise he she will cheat.
I disagree bro Ann doesn't cheat in that scene

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

All these sites have their game on the Renpy version that I had played before, so stop criticizing me and saying that this game was never made for the Renpy platform.:illuminati:
How are you doing today, I am doing great I hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

All these sites have their game on the Renpy version that I had played before, so stop criticizing me and saying that this game was never made for the Renpy platform.:illuminati:
Good troll

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just dumb and not intentionally trolling.
You're literally responding to the person who made the renpy port and telling them they're wrong about their own work. Port means that it isn't the original version. This gave was made in Unity, was eventually officially ported over to I believe Proton, and then GetOutOfMyLab made an unofficial port of it to renpy with the dev's blessing. You downloaded the unofficial renpy port last year, this was never originally a renpy game and new versions are never going to be the renpy version.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Open the game, click the Credits button on the menu... then tell me whose name you see in there.

I think I know what I'm talking about.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I wish vanilla Anne isn't okay being a cuck. MC hooking up with others isn't as exciting when his pure gf doesn't really care.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

You can also just click on the image of this spoiler and read everything on that thread. RenPy version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Else: "What Momysbuttslut said™

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Open the game, click the Credits button on the menu... then tell me whose name you see in there.

I think I know what I'm talking about.
Estou à espera do teu material também

# I'm waiting for your version too. And keep adding your own content. Awesome version. Keep it up (y)

( And maybe it's time to try making a game of your own too? You clearly know the ropes already... )

Reactions: fred9320

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Estou à espera do teu material também

# I'm waiting for your version too. And keep adding your own content. Awesome version. Keep it up (y)

( And maybe it's time to try making a game of your own too? You clearly know the ropes already... )
I don't add my own content to the Ren'Py port. I'm not skilled enough with Daz (nor have the patience) :4Head:

I wouldn't be against making my own game and have ideas... but I really don't like doing the render side of things.

Reactions: edgaia

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wish vanilla Anne isn't okay being a cuck. MC hooking up with others isn't as exciting when his pure gf doesn't really care.
Respectfully disagree. I'm a guy. I don't need contextual situations for sex to be hot. Alex boobies in face, I like. Free pass from in game gf? Ohhhh yes.
party.png

Though I suspect (or at least hope) there will be some friction down the road when I end up wanting to get serious with Alex and ditch bobblehead.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I don't add my own content to the Ren'Py port. I'm not skilled enough with Daz (nor have the patience) :4Head:

I wouldn't be against making my own game and have ideas... but I really don't like doing the render side of things.
Podia jurar que tinhas conteudo novo

# I was sure I had seen new content in your version. I suppose it's something I've missed in the original.

Yeah, rendering is very time ( and patience ) consuming. I've given it a try, did some interesting renders and gave up. Not for me. So I get it. By the way which framework is TTrickGames using as game engine ( React Native?, other js framework?? I haven't figured it out yet... )

Still I hope you change your mind... You're probably just needing that little starting push, something to trigger the appetite... Either way, keep it up. (y)

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes