Votes: 934 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,116 9.3%

• Total voters

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
netorare and swinging are optional ?
As properly defined yes, there's a toggle that prevents all actual netorare or swinging from the start of the game. If you're extremely sensitive to anything resembling netorare then this might not be for you though. There are unavoidable instances of a LI having sex with other men that is not netorare or swinging. Vanessa who is dating Joe, MC's best friend, will unavoidably have sex with Joe and you will know about it as well as have the option to watch it. At the start of her path she will also unavoidably give another guy a blowjob. None of this happens while she's in any form of a relationship with the MC, and you can avoid it all later on in her path with the right options taken, but you can't avoid it at the start.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
As properly defined yes, there's a toggle that prevents all actual netorare or swinging from the start of the game. If you're extremely sensitive to anything resembling netorare then this might not be for you though. There are unavoidable instances of a LI having sex with other men that is not netorare or swinging. Vanessa who is dating Joe, MC's best friend, will unavoidably have sex with Joe and you will know about it as well as have the option to watch it. At the start of her path she will also unavoidably give another guy a blowjob. None of this happens while she's in any form of a relationship with the MC, and you can avoid it all later on in her path with the right options taken, but you can't avoid it at the start.
Understandable thanks for the information.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
a game heavily focused on ntr and swinging. but yes it's optional hehe.
Pretty sure the majority of scene are MC centric. Last time I checked the gallery they were anyway. Like ya there is a significant focus on mostly swinging with a little NTR but the way you said that makes it sound like that's pretty well the entire game.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here is the plan:

1111.jpg

Hey guys!
I just wanted to share why I've been a bit quieter than usual lately.
Basically, not much has changed since my last post, and I felt kind of silly making posts when there wasn't really any news to share. If you scroll through my past updates, you’ll see times when I posted daily because I had exciting things to announce.

Now, on to the actual news:
I've officially decided that the Steam release will happen in mid-late-October—I'm aiming for somewhere between the 16th and 20th. But rest assured, it'll be in October.
Once the Steam release is done, things will get back to normal, and I'll focus entirely on creating new scenes.
Now, because Steam has its own rules, a few things will need to change a bit.
But first, a quick refresher on something I've mentioned before:

The game will be priced at $9.99 on Steam (this is after a launch discount, with the full price being $14.99). If your total support has already reached $9.99 or more, just DM me, and I'll send you a Steam key after the game launches.
By total support, I mean that even if you were on the $1 tier for 10 months, you can also dm me for a key.

Here's my (hopefully humble) request:
Steam relies heavily on positive reviews for exposure and helping the game reach more players. So, if you can, I’d really appreciate it if you could leave a positive review when the game launches. I’ll remind you about this again when we get closer to the release date.
However, if you leave a review using a free key, Steam will flag it as such, and the review won’t have as much weight as a paid review. I’ve decided to pause payments for October, so if you were planning to stay a supporter, you might consider using those funds to buy the game on Steam instead. That way, your review won’t have the "got the product for free" flag, and it would help me a lot.
That said, if you don't want to do that, it's totally fine. I'll still send you a key, no matter what you decide. It’s your choice, and I respect that.

Second, Steam doesn’t allow the game to be sold on other platforms at a lower price. Right now, the final version is available for the Instagram tier at $5, but I won’t be able to continue that anymore. Betas and alphas are still fine, but the final version has to stay above the Steam price.
I didn’t think this would be much of an issue since you can just play the final releases on Steam. The only problem is that the game isn’t available in all countries. For example, people from Germany have already reached out saying they won’t be able to buy it on Steam. I’m trying to find a solution for that.
Needless to say, for the Playa tier and above, everything will stay the same because it's above the Steam price, and I'll continue releasing the game here as well.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about how I can make the Steam release fair to all of you who have been with me for so long.
Let me know what you think, and if you have any better ideas, I’d love to hear them.

Cheers ,
TTrick.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Wonder if you can release it on steam broken into a few parts for a lower cost each. Maybe with each addition being a DLC. That way, you can possibly still have more affordable tiers on Patreon and won't lose patrons. I'm unsure what sort of headache that might entail in Steam submissions though or if it's a suitable loophole.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The steam release is going to be only a couple of weeks after my birthday. Best present ever.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes