Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Game isn't tagged as netorare or netori in dlsite so this is under the western definition of ntr, aka "somewhere someone has sex with mc not here".
Which in this case is "any voyeur game is ntr since you watch someone having sex".
I'll try it later though, sounds fun as a voyeur/mind control/prostitution game.

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Hmm I got both sisters to 100% harem, 100% affection and 0% lewd, and I still can't get a harem ending. Maybe it hasn't been included yet?
Have you tried doing the Harem Ending with the affection stat not maxed? I'm not too sure with Ending 6. My apologies.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Probs best to just replace em all if you're importing or sharing saves. They're encrypted I believe so its probs a pain to edit em
Oh right wasn't aware they were encrypted was going to try edit my saves if i could find them lol

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Hi! I'll update the guide in a bit. I made a mistake, and it seems like the Harem stat is the useless one as of now, not the Adaptability (Humiliation) stat. There isn't a Harem ending as of this version, and I updated the guide to get Ending 6 since I now got the clue for it.

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
What the point of sub heroine if there no H-scene? why are they even there in the first place? Can we see the sub heroine stats too? or just main character? I really wish we have sub heroine H-scene too. Sub heroine character is much cuter than main one

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
What the point of sub heroine if there no H-scene? why are they even there in the first place? Can we see the sub heroine stats too? or just main character? I really wish we have sub heroine H-scene too. Sub heroine character is much cuter than main one
I think they're really making the VAs do the heavy lifting. They're even hosting an early purchase bonus for the game right now, and if you buy the game, you qualify for a raffle to get a handwritten autograph from one of the VAs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Full save beaches
Finally done with this game. I'm archiving this until the next update. The Sisters Rape ending was honestly underwhelming... I was into the voyeuristic themes but the bugs and the stiff animations really take me out of it.

Anyway, here's the full save. Extract it to AppData\LocalLow\TawawaDelivery\LOOKhac

EDIT: NO LONGER THE FULL SAVE AS OF VERSION 2. PLEASE TRY THIS post-13650395.

Last edited:

DrMilkCow

Aug 18, 2022
Game isn't tagged as netorare or netori in dlsite so this is under the western definition of ntr, aka "somewhere someone has sex with mc not here".
Which in this case is "any voyeur game is ntr since you watch someone having sex".
I'll try it later though, sounds fun as a voyeur/mind control/prostitution game.
Yea it’s not really ntr.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes