SylphMeister

Apr 17, 2022
I don't know if you should or should not max Saya's Adaptability since it wasn't mentioned.
Maybe since Asahi is the ”strong-willed one" only she needs to be corrupted and Saya will just go along no matter how low her adaptability. I guess we'll just have to wait and see when that update comes.

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Finally done with this game. I'm archiving this until the next update. The Sisters Rape ending was honestly underwhelming... I was into the voyeuristic themes but the bugs and the stiff animations really take me out of it.

Anyway, here's the full save. Extract it to AppData\LocalLow\TawawaDeliver\LOOKhac
Thank you very much. I will name my son after you.

alcbane

Sep 15, 2019
I got question for all sub heroine scene it didn't show up any CG at all only voice this is drama CD or something?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I don't understand how to play this game. they move at random on calander. can't prevent any ntr. don't know how to get money. MTL not helping either.

• Haha
Reactions: BCBIV

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
that game is the definition what i think when thinking about trashfire
i played 4 hours completed the main story ended up with the R-word ending
still cant see any scenes with the sub characters i interacted a lots with them hacking and ect

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
More or less unplayable with the MTL, since one of the most important parts to unlocking endings is not translated at all.

Reactions: Joshiny_ped

Nikoninja

Apr 27, 2022
Finally done with this game. I'm archiving this until the next update. The Sisters Rape ending was honestly underwhelming... I was into the voyeuristic themes but the bugs and the stiff animations really take me out of it.

Anyway, here's the full save. Extract it to AppData\LocalLow\TawawaDelivery\LOOKhac
I couldn't locate the savefile folder, it only has the folders lookkhac_data, monodleedingedge, which folder should I enter?

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
was anyone able to get a universal demosaic to work on this game since its unity?
I don't think anyone has tried yet, no. Additionally, this is a DLSite release. The censorship is probably baked in to the assets. If we have a release outside of DLSite that's more likely to be uncensored or be able to be uncensored using plugins.

Last edited:
Reactions: sjeongjin
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes