Seeking looking for 18+ games including the touhou girls

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
hm...I would recommend Nue and recently released Sakuya one. made by NULL.
Alright this is starting to make me feel dumb. Can you give me a link or for what site to search. I appreciate the recommendation but all my searches only lead to other games. I found an image collection of Touhou characters by NULL which seem to be from VNs but as far as the actual vns go...nothing,.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Alright this is starting to make me feel dumb. Can you give me a link or for what site to search. I appreciate the recommendation but all my searches only lead to other games. I found an image collection of Touhou characters by NULL which seem to be from VNs but as far as the actual vns go...nothing,.
NULL [aka. nurunuru bouzu] makes kinetic vns which are just the mp4 animations playing in order. Here's what's on the site:
albeit you're not wrong, finding a Touhou VN with an actual translation isn't easy. Besides Touhou Records of Penis viewing series (which was mentioned in this thread here) we have... The Ghost Princess and Unexpected Master.

Jan 7, 2022
There is a Game staring Alice Margatroid which uses keyboard and the mouse which is a RPGM game on nico nico you can also download the game but I have no idea how to. which is in the description and uses a website called whitecats.jp
the nico nico retired, got a name for the game?