Seeking Looking for 2D Female Protagonist Exhibitionism games with Clothing System

ghosthunterk2703

Feb 5, 2020
Hi guys, it's midway through 2023 already, I have been searching all around but the threads of related topic are pretty old or 3DCG-focsed.
In short, I'm looking for 2D games with Female Protagonist with clothing system and exhibitionism-focused if possible.

I have played:
- The Pregcess of Zeven (a pretty hidden game i must say)
- Light and Shadow - Doppelganger (not very well-received by everyone, but the clothes get skimpier with each rank up is really good)
- Naked Story (a classic)
- Liz_The_Tower_and_the_Grimoire
- Nymphomania Paradox (such top tier game)
- Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel
- Magical Girl Celesphonia
- Ambrosia
- Ricoche A Weak JK's Climactic Battle With Orcs
- After School Exhibitionist HS Girl 2
- Rain's Rave (not really exhibitionism-focused, but yeah it has a clothing system)
- The Succubus Trap
- Naedoko Demon's Ground
- Princess Go Round
- Meltys's Quest
- Terrible Laboratory
- Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 (unexpectedly good)
- Dilmur (a very bit grindy)
- Fountain of Mana (slow but really good)
- Hana's Exposure (my personal favorite till now)
- Era Hunter (a bit sad it got abandoned, in my opinion it's better than Naked Order)
- Star Knightess Aura (slow but really good)
- Nearly every Akabur's game
- Knight of Erin
- Noxian Nights
- Ark of Artemis
- Ashley The Pirate (hyped for bugs fixing and more content)
- Curse of Pleasure (it is good but too bad that it's abandoned too TvT)
- Little Braver
- Lona RPG (tooooo brutal)
- Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho
- Yorna (good game but the characters are a bit shallow I must say)
- Jumble Strikers
- Jumble Jokers
- Salvation (this and the two upper games are good but I kinda dislike having multiple protagonist)
- Insexity (hard to get into, but it is worth it)
- Elyse the Devil (another hidden game)
- Brave Alchemist Colette
- Claire's Quest
- Treasure Hunter Claire
- Public Defense Corp (a bit too bland i must say)
- Explorer of Yggdrasil
- Gran Ende I, II and III (good series)
- Holy Knight Ricca
- Into the Nightmare
- Maid knight Alicia
- Naked Female Knight Ulrica
- Princess Sacrifice
- Wings of Roldea
- Roundscape Adorevia
- Succubus Connect
- Third Crisis (another of mine personal favorite)

Althought this might end up as a recommendation post for others, I still want to know if you guys have something to share. Much gracias.

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
That's a nice list you have there. I recognize some great games among them. It would be nice if you could add links so it makes for a better recommendation.

Here are my suggestions in order of how good I think they are:
  • Terrible Laboratory is one of my favorites. It's creators also made QrinSway Ep. 1 & 2 and QrinSway 3. 1 and 2 are meh, but the third one is excellent. It even features Dr. Konika from Terrible Laboratory. The clash of hidden ninja techniques is also made by the same devs. All their games are well made and full of exhibitionism, but let's just say that their character designs might not be for everyone.
  • You also have to try out Naked adventure. It seems exactly like what you have on your list already.
  • I can also recommend The fixer. It is technically 3D, but with a 2D-like cell-shaded style. It's clothing system is also good.
  • Tales of divinity: Rodinka's lewd adventures is not bad, but unfinished.
  • I also recently played Pact of exhibition. It has a very nice clothing system, but the gameplay is confusing. Overall not that great.
There's some more games I could recommend, but I will not make this too long. Thanks to your list, I think I will give Naked Story a try, and some others look good too.

Reactions: ghosthunterk2703

ghosthunterk2703

Feb 5, 2020
That's a nice list you have there. I recognize some great games among them. It would be nice if you could add links so it makes for a better recommendation.

Here are my suggestions in order of how good I think they are:
  • Terrible Laboratory is one of my favorites. It's creators also made QrinSway Ep. 1 & 2 and QrinSway 3. 1 and 2 are meh, but the third one is excellent. It even features Dr. Konika from Terrible Laboratory. The clash of hidden ninja techniques is also made by the same devs. All their games are well made and full of exhibitionism, but let's just say that their character designs might not be for everyone.
  • You also have to try out Naked adventure. It seems exactly like what you have on your list already.
  • I can also recommend The fixer. It is technically 3D, but with a 2D-like cell-shaded style. It's clothing system is also good.
  • Tales of divinity: Rodinka's lewd adventures is not bad, but unfinished.
  • I also recently played Pact of exhibition. It has a very nice clothing system, but the gameplay is confusing. Overall not that great.
There's some more games I could recommend, but I will not make this too long. Thanks to your list, I think I will give Naked Story a try, and some others look good too.
Thanks for your recommendation, but currently i have less than 3 posts on the forum so i can't attach any link, but almost all of them can be found on this very site.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
BMO TV has an extensive clothing system and exhib. Unfortunately the dev has some online-activation DRM and the version on here is outdated.
Slutcraft has a clothing system, but not sure if it falls under exhibitionism due to the setting.

Last edited:

Ellahn

Dec 23, 2019
- Era Hunter (a bit sad it got abandoned, in my opinion it's better than Naked Order)
Dilmur, Fountain of Mana and Era Hunter are my personal favourites. And Era Hunter's dev posted about resuming work on Era Hunter. We can only hope.

Anotehr one of my favourites, thus I joined the Discord server. On Discord the Dev says its not abandoned, and posts updates on status and roadmap. But yeah progress is so slow it hurts.

This is A LOT LIKE Fountain of Mana and EraHunter. Kinda Sandbox-ish/Openworld-ish. You walk around doing stuff and sometimes you come across events. Sadly, it's still on the early stages. I mean, the game is not short by any means, but it's slow, maybe even more than Fountain of Mana.

Lolita Gone Wild is great, but it's HUGE and kinda 3d-ish. I mean, it's RPGM, so 2D, but the CG is 3D/3D-Like

Coming of Age is also nice.

The "Valentina's" Series is AMAZING. Sadly, the original Dev abandoned Valentina's Story, though he apparently released the source, which was updated by a different Dev and became Valentina's Story HS Edition. Unfortunately, the Dev decided to drop it and instead make a spin-off, Valentina Summer, which is still in very-very-early development.

And last but probably the best one is Succulence. The is a Sequel, which is being rewritten and has almost zero content, but the original is the one that matters. VERY amazing.

I'm probably forgetting a lot. If/when I do remember other games I'll post here.

Alter77

Apr 18, 2021
Try Kris and the City of Pleasure (it have clothing system but i dont remember clearly how much exhbitionism conetnt it includes) also try Nymphomania Priestess(the same developer as in Nymphomania Paradox. It more targeted for ntr lover but its have many of exhbitionism content. There are 2 main characters you can swith them from male to female).

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Hi guys, it's midway through 2023 already, I have been searching all around but the threads of related topic are pretty old or 3DCG-focsed.
In short, I'm looking for 2D games with Female Protagonist with clothing system and exhibitionism-focused if possible.

I have played:
- The Pregcess of Zeven (a pretty hidden game i must say)
- Light and Shadow - Doppelganger (not very well-received by everyone, but the clothes get skimpier with each rank up is really good)
- Naked Story (a classic)
- Liz_The_Tower_and_the_Grimoire
- Nymphomania Paradox (such top tier game)
- Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel
- Magical Girl Celesphonia
- Ambrosia
- Ricoche A Weak JK's Climactic Battle With Orcs
- After School Exhibitionist HS Girl 2
- Rain's Rave (not really exhibitionism-focused, but yeah it has a clothing system)
- The Succubus Trap
- Naedoko Demon's Ground
- Princess Go Round
- Meltys's Quest
- Terrible Laboratory
- Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 (unexpectedly good)
- Star Knightess Aura (slow but really good)
- Nearly every Akabur's game
- Knight of Erin
- Noxian Nights
- Ark of Artemis
- Ashley The Pirate (hyped for bugs fixing and more content)
- Little Braver
- Lona RPG (tooooo brutal)
- Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho
- Yorna (good game but the characters are a bit shallow I must say)
- Jumble Strikers
- Jumble Jokers
- Salvation (this and the two upper games are good but I kinda dislike having multiple protagonist)
- Insexity (hard to get into, but it is worth it)
- Elyse the Devil (another hidden game)
- Brave Alchemist Colette
- Claire's Quest
- Treasure Hunter Claire
- Public Defense Corp (a bit too bland i must say)
- Explorer of Yggdrasil
- Gran Ende I, II and III (good series)
- Holy Knight Ricca
- Into the Nightmare
- Maid knight Alicia
- Naked Female Knight Ulrica
- Princess Sacrifice
- Wings of Roldea
- Roundscape Adorevia
- Succubus Connect
- Third Crisis (another of mine personal favorite)

Althought this might end up as a recommendation post for others, I still want to know if you guys have something to share. Much gracias.
ive played a few on here. can you name like ur top 3-5 on this list? doesnt have to be for exhibitionist reasons, just overall ur favorite

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
I gave Naked Story a try thanks to this thread (as I said I would). That was a fun time.
aedb1026190d33420c170c27ca96edd1-3064368293.gif
I'll have to take a good look at all the other games on the list now (that I haven't yet played).
hosthunterk2703, you should really make it a recommendation thread. Great taste.