Seeking Looking for a game where MC changes bathroom dildo with his own penis

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
The glory hole scene in confined with goddesses was alright, wasn't what I was looking for. Was wanting it where she thinks its still a dildo type scene

Apr 16, 2020
The glory hole scene in confined with goddesses was alright, wasn't what I was looking for. Was wanting it where she thinks its still a dildo type scene
Hello my fellow mischievous friend...
Daily life of my Countryside - Aunt Daisy route
Life in Santa City Vlogging scene

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
Hello my fellow mischievous friend...
Daily life of my Countryside - Aunt Daisy route
Life in Santa City Vlogging scene
Daisy route was amazing! Next update has a new scene of it apparently! :)
As for Santa City, think you meant Santa County? I will give it a try, keep up the suggestions ;)

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
Also the vlog scene was golden. People keep telling me most games on here have this type of scene but I rarely find them lol

Apr 16, 2020
Also the vlog scene was golden. People keep telling me most games on here have this type of scene but I rarely find them lol
Glad to have informed you... And no, its hard to find, what they say that are "most games have this type of scene" are not done right. Glory hole, sleep sex, blindfold sex and what not are good but when done very mischievously is what it makes it so sexual for me.

As for suggestions you might wanna try Game of Whores - Guessing game

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
I've been hunting for this type of shit for many years now. Yet, barely seen some of them. In doujinshi too, barely see them.

... Like this for example,

Well it did taught me a lesson though... If I ever see some of these content, I really need to go at it slow... Absorb all the details and not rush it.

Last edited:

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
Glad to have informed you... And no, its hard to find, what they say that are "most games have this type of scene" are not done right. Glory hole, sleep sex, blindfold sex and what not are good but when done very mischievously is what it makes it so sexual for me.

As for suggestions you might wanna try Game of Whores - Guessing game
Was a good scene just really short