Seeking looking for a game with choices to be submissive or dominate

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
I'm looking for a game with strong domination/submission/bdsm in it, preferably like a meter or stat, i've played games like hotel harem, man of the house, tower of trample, and the prison.
preferably female protagonist, but male protagonist is fine, i've searched through the tags but i didn't find any.
any type of game is fine rpg...etc

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Seeds of Chaoa, you can be both dominant and submissive, it also has a male and female protagonist.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Seeds of Chaoa, you can be both dominant and submissive, it also has a male and female protagonist.
Wow really last time I checked you could only play as a male and were forced to eiter serve a male or female demon.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity has a stat for how submissive or defiant you are which affects nearly every scene though it's still very much about being a victim which is why it's called just defiance instead of dominance or such. Also can play as either male or female though female seems more natural

Reactions: Hexferret

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Boring Days [AntiMyx]
The Company [Westane]
Karlsson's Gambit [Grym Gudinna Games]

DnDfan

Apr 1, 2018
ohh man, you are the best. I love that Luna's Fall from Grace recommendation. :p Any other games you can recommend? :)
Well, I already took my best shot, but I have more that might be up your alley.

Erisa's Summer has a lesbian female MC, Erisa, who ends up on a all female yacht vacation after college graduation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are plenty of other options, but so far that's the only dom/sub. There's also no visible scores IIRC, and while I like the game, the art could be better. Still, I give it a thumbs up.

Summer Scent has a Male MC who hangs out with his sister (post incest patch) and her friend. I haven't gotten very far but the watlkthrough has 15 paths of various sub/dom/ vanilla combos. I think it's close to updating, so maybe wait.

Succulence is a completed RPGM game where the Female MC is a part-succubus teacher who has sub content and I believe dom content that's not mutually exclusive. This is another one I need to finish so I can't comment much on it, but I enjoyed what I played. Also good use of the RPGM engine.

If I think of any others I'll let you all know. Bye for now and good gaming.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
I can recommend Missy, which has a female protagonist with only lesbian relationships and lets you play her as either dominant or submissive. It is fairly early in its development, but I enjoyed what is there and think it is high quality.