Seeking Looking for a game!

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Hi!
So can someone please recomend me a game that is pretty long, with good story? So basically tell me your favorite game!

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
depends on what you're looking for.

I'd recommend (visual novel wise) Katawa Shojo and The Fruit of Grisaia

Both are about disabled or mentally unwell girls dealing with their trauma along with the MC. Katawa focuses on physical trauma while Grisaia focuses on mental trauma.

I don't exactly have a favorite but I got quite a few recommendations if you can give me hints on what you like

Reactions: TajaRrR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
depends on what you're looking for.

I'd recommend (visual novel wise) Katawa Shojo and The Fruit of Grisaia

Both are about disabled or mentally unwell girls dealing with their trauma along with the MC. Katawa focuses on physical trauma while Grisaia focuses on mental trauma.

I don't exactly have a favorite but I got quite a few recommendations if you can give me hints on what you like
Fruit of grisaia is awesome!
Hinta? OK, so maybe I can give you some examples of what I played and really liked.
-Reluctant Archon
-Ataegina
-A House in the Rift
-Heros Harem Guild
-Midnight Paradise
-The DeLuca Family
-Rebirth
-Awakening
-Sunshine Love
-Dusklight Manor

That's some of them I like, family story is fun too, recently I started with fantasy and supernatural powers, vampires etc.

Reactions: Kthulian

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
I recommend Roundscape (Fantasy) and Uprising (Superhero) by the same creator. They're both heavy story-based games but are less VN-like than your hints. Roundscape is still in development but has more content while Uprising was abandoned but still has some good content.

If you're somewhat interested in the above then I'd also recommend anything from Siren whose games are less story but heavily focus on Insect and has similar gameplay mechanic to A house in the rift and Heros Harem Guild (i.e improve relationship for more content)

these are a few that I can think of off the top of my head but there is probably more so I'll come back and add a few later today/tomorrow

Reactions: TajaRrR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I recommend Roundscape (Fantasy) and Uprising (Superhero) by the same creator. They're both heavy story-based games but are less VN-like than your hints. Roundscape is still in development but has more content while Uprising was abandoned but still has some good content.

If you're somewhat interested in the above then I'd also recommend anything from Siren whose games are less story but heavily focus on Insect and has similar gameplay mechanic to A house in the rift and Heros Harem Guild (i.e improve relationship for more content)

these are a few that I can think of off the top of my head but there is probably more so I'll come back and add a few later today/tomorrow
RPGM are not my cup of tea, but maybe this one will be good and convince me to them, Roundscape looks pretty interesting, thanks!