[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] Paid Looking for a graphic designer to make developer logo, patreon banner and title screen for my project

SliveEmerald

Sep 22, 2020
Project:
Lust and Love: The Curse of Anataria

Developer:

Looking for:
Graphic Designer

Employment Type:
Paid, commission based.

Work commitment:
One off project.

Preferred method of contact:
Message me here (or on my Patreon) or reply to this thread and then move to discord if we come to agreement.

Job Description:
I am looking for a graphic designer to make a high quality dev logo, patreon banner and title screen for my project. I have made very basic ones so far, but would like someone with graphic design experience to do a better job than me. I would like to treat each of those as a separate commission. If you're only willing or only have experience with one of the three things I'm looking for, that is fine, it's the reason I want to treat them as separate commissions. I don't have a specific vision for what I expect them to look like so I would be okay with letting you do what you think would look best, but I would like a description of what you have in mind. If you're interested, I will need to see samples of your previous work and would like to know your rate upfront. If you have other questions, feel free to ask.

Additional comments:
I will provide you with any renders from my game that you would need.

Aug 24, 2019
Greetings,

Happy Holidays. I am potentially interested in all three of those commission, or at least two. Could we possibly have a discussion on Discord? My ID is SSBarry#1495 . Feel free to get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

Kind regards.