RPGM Abandoned Love and Lust: The Curse of Anataria [v0.2.1] [SliveEmerald Games]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
PatreonBanner.jpg

Overview:
It is an adult RPG set in a fantasy world where ten years ago a calamity left the populace of the small island nation of Anataria completely infertile. You play as a sexually inexperienced young man, recently made a fledgling mage by Anataria's College of Applied Magic, who wants nothing more than to sit back and enjoy his freedom. After a summoning ritual gone wonderfully right he finds himself soulbound to a beautiful young succubus, Maia, a daughter of the Goddess of Lust and Love: Lillith. Maia wants to experience all the pleasures of the worlds she is summoned to, but she is also bound by duty to help worlds in need, in her mother's name. You and Maia will embark on this journey filled with adventure, exploration, mysteries and of course a gratuitous amount of sex. Perhaps, along the way you may even figure out how to save your homeland from the infertility curse.
Thread Updated: 2020-12-12
Release Date: 2020-12-11
Developer: SliveEmerald - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Information on why the game is on-hold can be found

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

Extras:

50373926306_28dd2d1805.jpg 50373227183_b8be0675df.jpg 50373952671_6c77f54a87.jpg 848705_Pic_20.png 848703_Mistress_Ferina_Progression_I_Milking_-_1.png 848704_Mistress_Annabelle_Introduction_-_4.png 848702_Kissing_and_Fondling_with_two_girls_-_2.png 848898_Pic_7.png 848901_Mistress_Annabelle_Progression_I_BoobJob_-_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SliveEmerald

Sep 22, 2020
Here are some additional sample renders. Some other tags would be: voyeur, lactation, lesbian, masturbation, milf. Also, I was the only tester for this version so if you come across bugs (especially gamebreaking) let me know. But I played through it several times without much issue.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Lactation..Well we all need some good ol' Calcium.
The lady in white is a walking hourglass..I'm personally not a big fan of saturated lesbian content but I'll keep my eye on this project in case things get more interesting, good start.

Reactions: DA22
Jun 13, 2018
So, is it just lesbian sex or does the male protag get any? I only ask cause the guy does not seem to show in any form in the pics even though the tags say male protag.

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Got an error loading a file. Got to level 2, went to see the Mistress in the portal room. That is when the error occurs.

I gave it a try, even though I don't like RPGM normally. It seems like a decent RPGM game. Not really my cup of tea though. I wish the DEV great success in your development though. I'm sure you will find a following.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
There is at least a blowjob scene I've found so far. It's part of the quest to get a key in a dungeon.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
From the OP:
Changelog:
v0.1
Features
- 20 sexual scenes to find.
- 20 bonus renders to find.

Questions: :)
a) Are we given hints and/or directions where to look for these scenes & renders?
b) Are there "special" things we need to do or "magical" events that unlock these scenes & renders before we are allowed to find them?
c) Why is a demon, who is evil by definition, bound by duty to help us?

Please, (y)
e-d

Reactions: rKnight

SliveEmerald

Sep 22, 2020
From the OP:
Changelog:
v0.1
Features
- 20 sexual scenes to find.
- 20 bonus renders to find.

Questions: :)
a) Are we given hints and/or directions where to look for these scenes & renders?
b) Are there "special" things we need to do or "magical" events that unlock these scenes & renders before we are allowed to find them?
c) Why is a demon, who is evil by definition, bound by duty to help us?

Please, (y)
e-d
a) Many of the scenes will be discovered through the completion of the games quests while others are found by exploring. Most of the scenes you need to find through exploration are marked by a shining light. Make sure you explore the world during the night as well. Also, keep an eye out for envelopes as they contain the bonus pictures. I will see how long it takes people to find all the scenes and then decide if I need to make them easier or harder to find. There are 2 scenes you can call 'hidden' as they are not marked by a shining light. Both of those scenes can be found in the school at night.
b) For now, all of the scenes in 0.1 can be found without any special prerequisites as all of them only require Sexth Sense level one. Some of the individual picture envelopes require you to be able to leave the city at night, so you will have to be Sexth Sense level 2 in order to have Maia be able to convince the guards to let you leave the city at night.
c) Not all demons are evil in this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
a) Many of the scenes will be discovered through the completion of the games quests while others are found by exploring. Most of the scenes you need to find through exploration are marked by a shining light. Make sure you explore the world during the night as well. Also, keep an eye out for envelopes as they contain the bonus pictures.
So, you're saying we need to travel everywhere in the game, repeatedly, before we can find all the scenes & pics? :oops:
e-d

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes