Identify Looking for a particular Senran Kagura / Dynasty Warriors type hentai game

chooseworld

Sep 17, 2017
Hi everyone
I've been trying to re-find a game I played years ago but I haven't had any luck so far. I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about.

So, the game was what you would expect if Illusion Soft made a Senran Kagura Versus game but where you're a male character and it's full-on hentai.
The gameplay was very similar to Dynasty Warriors or Senran Kagura Versus, and it was fully 3D but cell-shaded and hentai. It was set in ancient China (or Japan?) like Dynasty Warriors. You fight off hundreds of generic (male) enemies (fighting 20+ at once), and there were named female enemies you'd encounter every so often that you could grab and use sex attacks against. Once you completed the level or whatever the ending screen was your character having sex with the village maiden or castle's princess with multiple positions and camera options while a circle of defeated generic enemies knelt around you crying.
There were about four levels, and the first one (that I remember) was a thatch village in the middle of bamboo forest. The last one had a big fortress and maze-like paths leading to it.
It was a full 3D game, with cell-shaded graphics. The combat mechanics were a little repetitive, but reasonably well designed. (Definitely not just a low-budget passion project by a single person.)

I've looked through each game in Illusion Soft's catalogue and it's not any of them, and the Senran Kagura developers haven't made any actual hentai games that I'm aware of.
Does anyone know this game and what it's called (or where to download it)?
Thanks in advance

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hi everyone
I've been trying to re-find a game I played years ago but I haven't had any luck so far. I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about.

So, the game was what you would expect if Illusion Soft made a Senran Kagura Versus game but where you're a male character and it's full-on hentai.
The gameplay was very similar to Dynasty Warriors or Senran Kagura Versus, and it was fully 3D but cell-shaded and hentai. It was set in ancient China (or Japan?) like Dynasty Warriors. You fight off hundreds of generic (male) enemies (fighting 20+ at once), and there were named female enemies you'd encounter every so often that you could grab and use sex attacks against. Once you completed the level or whatever the ending screen was your character having sex with the village maiden or castle's princess with multiple positions and camera options while a circle of defeated generic enemies knelt around you crying.
There were about four levels, and the first one (that I remember) was a thatch village in the middle of bamboo forest. The last one had a big fortress and maze-like paths leading to it.
It was a full 3D game, with cell-shaded graphics. The combat mechanics were a little repetitive, but reasonably well designed. (Definitely not just a low-budget passion project by a single person.)

I've looked through each game in Illusion Soft's catalogue and it's not any of them, and the Senran Kagura developers haven't made any actual hentai games that I'm aware of.
Does anyone know this game and what it's called (or where to download it)?
Thanks in advance
I think I remember playing this myself, but damn if I can remember its name.

Try these?

https://f95zone.to/threads/koihime-...y-romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-baseson.3947/

https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-of-fainn-dynasty-battles-of-beautiful-warlords-dieselmine.6068/

Reactions: ninguemligah

chooseworld

Sep 17, 2017
I think I remember playing this myself, but damn if I can remember its name.
I'm glad someone else remembers. I've had no success trying to find this game after searching here and there for a few months and I had begun to think that I dreamed playing it or something. It seemed (not brilliant but) pretty good; at least enough to be a game that would be widely shared and discussed.

The games you suggested don't quite scratch the same itch, but thanks all the same for the thought.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'm glad someone else remembers. I've had no success trying to find this game after searching here and there for a few months and I had begun to think that I dreamed playing it or something. It seemed (not brilliant but) pretty good; at least enough to be a game that would be widely shared and discussed.

The games you suggested don't quite scratch the same itch, but thanks all the same for the thought.
Maybe try and look around there.

Reactions: ninguemligah

irineuvisk

Oct 3, 2019
Wouldn't it be Koikatu / Koikatsu? You probably think so, but ... If not, you can download it right here (f95 Zone)

VictorKohlAntoniu

Dec 15, 2022

Any luck on finding it?