Identify Looking for a pixel art game where the protagonist is in a haunted mansion

loeses

Jan 23, 2018
I forgot the name of this one game where a girl goes to a haunted mansion, has encounters with paranormal stuff (Mirror that sucks her in and becomes her and fucks her, chair that has straps and fucks you, etc...) The main objective of the game was to collect this animal tokens to unlock the exit and leave. In the end if the protagonist doesnt leave and does some stuff she discovers that the mansion was created by a wizard or something like that and that she owns the mansion, so when her 2 friends come looking for her she has some fun with them using the stuff that was in the mansion. Everything was done with pixel art. Besides wanting to know the name of this game, any games similar to this?

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
As Bobgunt said, it's Alternate Dimansion Diary, as for other recommendations.. it depends on if you're just looking for the pixel art or more horror/puzzle adult games.

For pixel art check out Sprite Hills other games.
Pixel Town Wild Times 1
Pixel Town Wild Times 2
There is a third game, but it isn't translated yet.

As for similar "horror feel"... that's tougher for me. Most of them seem to be side-scrollers. I haven't played any of these yet, but maybe???

Panic Party
Nightmare Village
Red Riding Woods

bobgunt

Sep 6, 2020
nightmare village and red riding woods you should most definitely play panic party and Pixal town I haven't played but am getting to them cause they look good.