RPGM Completed Red Riding Woods [Final] [Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ259845_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In the dead of night, Red hood awake from the sound of the rain.
for some reason she's all alone, no one is in the house.
only a letter from grandmother waited for her on the table.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-30
Release Date: 2019-07-30
Developer: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other games from the same developer: BLACKSOULS
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG RJ259845_img_smp1.jpg RJ259845_img_smp2.jpg RJ259845_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
So as an adult game why is there censorship? can you make a patch that will remove it?

+

there are unoffical ways to uncensore them but they're usally expansives or take too much work for something that has little to not much value.

Last edited:

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
So, who played it - how long it is and how good is gameplay compared to Blacksouls?
Finished it in 2 hours, combat mechanics are the same ATB type as BS1 but with less emphasis on dodge/defense. Difficulty is average until endgame where it skyrockets. Enemies start having much faster turns and the HP regen accessory is practically compulsory so you don't waste turns on heals, and god help you if you didn't enhance Andor's Sword prior to the spike. Without Andor's, the snake boss was literally just poison + burn it then watch it deprive you of all your turns and wank itself for the next few minutes, and seeing if RNG favours you or it. Much less story than BS1, you don't even get exposition until the 3rd and 4th mirrors. H is very minimal.

This is Eeny's first game and it shows. It's not a very good game on its own, and only worth a play if you liked the story, themes, and environment of BS1. 2/5 standalone, 3.5/5 if you treat it like a side story to BS1.

Last edited:

Bernd69

Jun 13, 2018
Oi! Oi! Oi! This is the same artist that make BLACK SOULS, he uses some of the same enemies and art from that game.

Reactions: NIDae

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Been playing for a while, Got every scenes, but I still don't know whether this game has new game+ function or not (maybe I just can't find it) and I'm still curious about that locked door in red hood's house. I'll try to find it later. Tell me if you found something

Reactions: Azul Messiah
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes