RPGM Completed Red Riding Woods [Final] [Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

delwyndmc

Oct 27, 2017
my thought after finish the game
Grandpa : STAB! STAB! STAB!
Grandma : damn she's a hottie... "Second Form" DISGUSTING!!!

Overall it's really a good game with nice story in it
now let's just wait for BLACKSOULS 2 Boys ^^

Booblex

May 26, 2018
I recommend walking horizontally and move slightly up as you go. You gotta find 3 flames which are located on the grass, after that go back to the mirror and you'll fight a boss
probably i'm stupid but idk what to do, already find the 3 flames and fight the boss, what now ?

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
Hey how do I unlock the 3rd mirror, it seems I cleared the minibosses in the 2nd but I can't seem to find a final one like in 1st.
edit: nvm, just few seconds later I discovered you can jump into the water.

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
What does the Andor sword does? there is 20% something but the text is not English.

Also, I can't seem to find the boss back at the mirror after finding the 3 flames,

Last edited:

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
What does the Andor sword does? there is 20% something but the text is not English.

Also, I can't seem to find the boss back at the mirror after finding the 3 flames,
If you reinforce it the text becomes English and it says bonus action chance 30% so that's probably it except 20% at base level.
Not sure what you're referring to with the boss part. Which area are you in?

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
If you reinforce it the text becomes English and it says bonus action chance 30% so that's probably it except 20% at base level.
Not sure what you're referring to with the boss part. Which area are you in?
Thank you very much, I will try.

And sorry, I forgot to mention, the snowfield in the 4th mirror, I read here that after you find the 3 flames you should return to the mirror and fight the boss but for me there was none. I found those, and the mirror just takes me back, I tried exploring the house too.

Reactions: cockroachh

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Thank you very much, I will try.

And sorry, I forgot to mention, the snowfield in the 4th mirror, I read here that after you find the 3 flames you should return to the mirror and fight the boss but for me there was none. I found those, and the mirror just takes me back, I tried exploring the house too.
Okay I just replayed the part. After you find the 3 flames there should be a sound and when you come back to the mirror it should be black and touching it causes you to fight a Santa boss. After beating him you can go through the mirror and end up in a volcano instead of your house. If that isn't happening for you I guess try loading a previous safe file and find the 3 flames again and make sure you have all 3.
If you did that already and defeated the fire boss, go up the stairs back at Red's house and you will be in a new area. I hope this helps.

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
Okay I just replayed the part. After you find the 3 flames there should be a sound and when you come back to the mirror it should be black and touching it causes you to fight a Santa boss. After beating him you can go through the mirror and end up in a volcano instead of your house. If that isn't happening for you I guess try loading a previous safe file and find the 3 flames again and make sure you have all 3.
If you did that already and defeated the fire boss, go up the stairs back at Red's house and you will be in a new area. I hope this helps.
Thank you! It something must have prevented the event from starting maybe, I will try to redo that part, and thank you very much!

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
Where is the andor sword located? Cause I don’t know where to look.
When you are in the king's castle, there are some tiles to the left: you should jump on those, since there are small distances between them, and then there is a chest with the sword. Not sure if I remembered correctly though.

Reactions: DarkHunter1293

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Thank you! It something must have prevented the event from starting maybe, I will try to redo that part, and thank you very much!
If you don't manage to get it to work just let me know and I will send you my save file from right after that part. Maybe also redownload the game from the front page.

Reactions: RavenSw

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
If you don't manage to get it to work just let me know and I will send you my save file from right after that part. Maybe also redownload the game from the front page.
Hey, sorry, I forgot to reply back here, it worked this time, I advanced to the next part, thanks for all the help! :D

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Yep, this one is unique and pretty interesting.
Make sure you also play BLACKSOULS if you haven't yet because this game is basically just the backstory for Red Riding Hood who is one of the heroines there. Obviously it has more of her but there's tons of other great girls as well. And it's a very good game in general.

Reactions: superelmo

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
Make sure you also play BLACKSOULS if you haven't yet because this game is basically just the backstory for Red Riding Hood who is one of the heroines there. Obviously it has more of her but there's tons of other great girls as well. And it's a very good game in general.
I read about it some and it also seemed interesting, well sometime, I might play it as well :D

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes