RPGM Completed Red Riding Woods [Final] [Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes
D

Deleted member 1016414

The game was ogood but once you get to end game you get stunlocked and instakilled everytime. Not fun. I breezed through most bosses but the final bosses are damn near impossible.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
If you've played the black souls games and know the gist of things, this game isn't very hard and is very short. Generally you'll wipe the floor with everything but sometimes an enemy or boss will surprise you with some attacks. I beat it in 2.5 hours.

The game was alright but you can sense how amateur it is compared to his other games so far. With the way the story is presented it comes off as edgy rather than dark. Not sure if it's the pacing, the dialogue, or whatever, but there were sure reasons this game wasn't as impactful as Black Souls.

For those who have some trouble against King Slime and the final boss:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lann3753

orochi02

Apr 26, 2018
so can someone sum up red hoods backstory so i dont have to play the game? no disrespect but i dont really feel like playing this one

Reactions: lann3753

F1forhalp

Fleetwood Mac - World In Harmony (live, Boston)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
so can someone sum up red hoods backstory so i dont have to play the game? no disrespect but i dont really feel like playing this one
wait which backstory do you want, the original fairytale?

lordgloria

Jul 29, 2021
now i've realized why red hood always emotionless when fucked by Black souls protagonist. her flashback in the snowfield will tell u.
i may prefer big booba heroines in Black souls but, Red hood is the true heroine who can overcome her destiny.

lordgloria

Jul 29, 2021
Can't start the game. Some kind of VK Gothic font is missing. Am I suppose to start it off on Japanese locale or what?
ahh... i think before playing any rpgmaker games, u should download the sample resource of rpgmakers file like audio, graphic, font(vl gothic).

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 358270

Overview:
In the dead of night, Red hood awake from the sound of the rain.
for some reason she's all alone, no one is in the house.
only a letter from grandmother waited for her on the table.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-30
Release Date: 2019-07-30
Developer: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other games from the same developer: BLACKSOULS
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - - MEGA -

View attachment 358267 View attachment 358268 View attachment 358269 View attachment 358271 View attachment 358272 View attachment 358273
How do I leave the house area? The pathways blocked off

Verich

Oct 29, 2021
Decided to give this a shot after getting all the endings in black souls, before moving on to Black Souls II...

I don't think this was originally written with Black Souls in mind. I feel like she was included in that game as more of a callback for the creators first work.

It's very basic... I went in honestly very nervous, because TBH... Black Souls creeped me tf out, and I was expecting this game to be more "in your face" with its horror, and I'm still a little jumpy from those last two endings in Black Souls. But it's honestly not that scary. Creepy boss designs, and a creepy atmosphere in some parts, but otherwise not bad.

It plays similar to Black Souls, but without the difficulty. You can easily grind your way to unstoppable levels just by fighting every enemy you see and upgrading your best weapon. I beat the game with the Meat Cleaver. Never found the better weapons.

I think the thing that most disappoints me is that there wasn't any elaboration on Red Hood's relationship with her mother. I really wanted to know more about that, to the point where I literally unpacked the black souls exe and mined the readable text out of the data files to try and find more... but there wasn't any. Ah, well.

Black souls II next, I suppose.

Reactions: bucefala

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Decided to give this a shot after getting all the endings in black souls, before moving on to Black Souls II...

I don't think this was originally written with Black Souls in mind. I feel like she was included in that game as more of a callback for the creators first work.

It's very basic... I went in honestly very nervous, because TBH... Black Souls creeped me tf out, and I was expecting this game to be more "in your face" with its horror, and I'm still a little jumpy from those last two endings in Black Souls. But it's honestly not that scary. Creepy boss designs, and a creepy atmosphere in some parts, but otherwise not bad.

It plays similar to Black Souls, but without the difficulty. You can easily grind your way to unstoppable levels just by fighting every enemy you see and upgrading your best weapon. I beat the game with the Meat Cleaver. Never found the better weapons.

I think the thing that most disappoints me is that there wasn't any elaboration on Red Hood's relationship with her mother. I really wanted to know more about that, to the point where I literally unpacked the black souls exe and mined the readable text out of the data files to try and find more... but there wasn't any. Ah, well.

Black souls II next, I suppose.

Nov 20, 2020
Honestly this game was my introduction to EMMM's work and I didn't mind the gritty art, actually kind of charming, I can't really describe but it's endearing in a way. Game got way too easy way too fast with all the stat boost items that dropped from the word "go" but I didn't mind blazing through just to see what was around the corner in the next areas. For a first project I think it did well enough to allow a passing grade. For anyone actually on the fence give it a fair try and I think you might actually be pleasantly surprised.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes