[S>Programmer] Paid Share Looking for a project

ZeldruckX

Feb 9, 2018
Hey ! I'm ZeldruckX. I've been programming for years now, creating and participating on many projects.
I mostly work with C# and Unity currently, but I have done many projects with ren'py, unreal and custom engines.

So I would be more interested in Ren'py's projects at the moment.
I would be interested in making a sandbox game (but more linear games are also good).

Engines:
- Unity
- Ren'py
- Unreal
- Custom engines (C++)

Preferred method of contact:
- Here and discord.

Languages
- French & English

Employment Type & Rates:
- Paid or share, if I like the project.

Availability:
- Few hours per day, but not full time work.

Work Samples:
- Can share with you in pm, games and prototypes.

If my profile does not suit you, I wish you good luck for your future project !
Have a nice day !

Last edited:

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Hello ZeldruckX
Still looking for a project to get involved in?
I recently started to set up a small team to create a game 'à la française' (it takes place in Paris). The script is quite advanced (more than 80 pages, I'm adding 1 or 2 a day), the Ren'Py coding too, the translation is in progress... but we're still rowing a little to find the right rhythm in terms of 3d renderings. Your style seems elegant to me and could perfectly match the desired atmosphere.
Here is the link to the announcement on F95.
https://f95zone.to/threads/team-fre...k-on-a-new-game-an-apartment-in-paris.117601/
There are a lot of details on it and links to the rest, especially the Discord. The idea is to operate in profit sharing with a Patreon and a SubscribeStar (already operational).
I'm looking for motivated people to move forward at their own pace, but over time.

Bonjour ZeldruckX
Toujours à la recherche d'un projet où t'impliquer ?
J'ai récemment commencé à monter une petite équipe pour créer un jeu "à la française" (ça se passe à Paris). Le scénario est pas mal avancé (plus de 80 pages, j'en ajoute 1 ou 2 par jour), le codage Ren'Py aussi, la traduction est en cours… mais on rame encore un peu pour trouver le bon rythme au niveau des rendus 3D. Ton style me semble élégant et pourrait parfaitement correspondre à l'ambiance recherchée.
Voici le lien vers l'annonce sur F95.
https://f95zone.to/threads/team-fre...k-on-a-new-game-an-apartment-in-paris.117601/
Il y a pas mal de détails de précisés dessus et les liens vers le reste, en particulier le Discord. L'idée est de fonctionner en partage des bénéfices avec un Patreon et un SubscribeStar (déjà opérationnels).
Je cherche des gens motivés pour avancer à leur rythme, mais sur la durée.