Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Project:
- Our Fate: Remake (name not final)
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-fate-remake-dev-thread.91509/

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- Mainly a writer who can improve the dialogs of the game and do proofreading.

Employment Type:
-Paid, if you are interested in the job as a profesional writer with a "portfolio", let me know your prices or how you work.
-Non Paid if you are interested in the job as a hobbyist with no previous accomplishments, could be paid if the end result it's on a good level.

Work commitment:
- Part Time

Preferred method of contact:
- F95

Job Description:
-I will provide a working game build with renders and a main storyline with some dialogs, the job consists of adding and improving these dialogs based on the renders and also fix typos or poorly structured phrases.

Additional comments:
- Fluency in English is a requirement

Reactions: Serenity97

HereticalDoses

Apr 19, 2021
It looks like your DMs are closed. If you're still looking for writing help, I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring.

I am new to the adult gaming industry and am looking to build a portfolio working on other peoples' games. I would be happy to work unpaid on this project as long as I am credited as a writer.

If you would like, I could work on one sample scene as a try-out. If you like my work, we can move forward. If not, no harm done.

Let me know if you're interested!

Serenity97

Sep 14, 2021
I'm interested, I'm a professional writer and I can provide you with my portfolio, CV, resume, and samples.
I can't send you a DM so if you're interested, please contact me, so we can talk about it.

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Sorry for the late response.
The project already has a writer so the position it's close right now.
I will let you know if the job it's available again.

Serenity97

Sep 14, 2021
Okay, no problem.
If the position is open again, or you need to translate it into Spanish, you can contact me over here or through Discord:Serena#5620

Cheers!