• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] Unpaid Looking for a text corrector, translator ...

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Project:
Jack big adventure [v0.2] [GelonG]
Developer:
GelonG:
and I : https://f95zone.to/members/richpervert.527922/

Looking for:
text corrector/translator

Work commitment:
Corrector of the text translated by me from Russian into English is required. At this stage, it’s difficult for me to judge whether this game will be profitable...
In the future, if the game is profitable, you will be rewarded. However, now, unfortunately, there is no profit.

What is required of you:
knowledge of spoken English. Knowledge of grammar. If possible, knowledge of the Russian language or the Ukrainian language (optional).
If you don't know Russian, but you know English (for example, a native speaker) and you see in the text that you can change, and most importantly you want to change it, then write...

Below I will leave screenshots of sample text (for you I will make it more detailed so that you better orient yourself):
if you are interested, then contact me through a personal message, or comment.
P.S. I forgot to add: I plan to reduce the amount of text.
primer1.png primer2.png

Last edited:

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
The text corrector is still being sought...

Hexica

Feb 22, 2018
Hi there! I'd like to proofread your work! I'm pretty much only fluent in English, so I can't help much with the Russian or Ukrainian, but I'm more than happy to help with the English lines!

MrSanzpants

Jan 31, 2018
If you still need help; I'm a native English Speaker, know a bit of Russian, and have linguistics and English Teaching degrees.