Seeking looking for an rpgm game where you play as a succubus or transform into one

Jul 5, 2018
Awhile back I played succubus rem, and had fun with that so I was looking for any other rpg maker games that have you play as a succubus or transform into one and stay that way for at least most of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: cumslave1993

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The way it’s worded makes it sound like a game over scene is it?
Where whe with Dregon, find Slime Armor... or other things where we lose battle with slime, other monsters who aren't incentreat in storyline there still game over. This is really too sad.

May 31, 2017
Succubus Tales this one i havent played since i am not a fan of futa.

Alone Amongst Demons in this one the MC start as a male and is transformed, if you decide to play i reccomend u to use the walkthrough since the only directions the game gives u are through dialogues.

Succubus by Libra Heart this developer has other games featuring succubus but i dont remember if in any of them the MC is one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Godshunter93
Jul 5, 2018
Succubus Tales this one i havent played since i am not a fan of futa.

Alone Amongst Demons in this one the MC start as a male and is transformed, if you decide to play i reccomend u to use the walkthrough since the only directions the game gives u are through dialogues.

Succubus by Libra Heart this developer has other games featuring succubus but i dont remember if in any of them the MC is one.
just tried alone amongst demons but I couldn't get past the guards in the first town and the walkthrough was no help. tried talking to all the npc in town and backtracking home to sleep and they're still there. I'm stumped.

edit: i figured out the thing with the guards just check the games page if your curious.

Last edited:

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Wow, I was actually planning to post a thread when I found this... Hopefully we get more of these games like Succubus Rem

Jul 5, 2018
Wow, I was actually planning to post a thread when I found this... Hopefully we get more of these games like Succubus Rem
Yeah that was a fun game I went the masochist path cause I'm one I wish more games had stuff like that. So many good things about it. My only complaints were the length being to short and the few scenes that had bugged sound I had to skip through them then save and restart to get rid of the errors. Really a minor complaint since it was like two scenes in the whole game.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah that was a fun game I went the masochist path cause I'm one I wish more games had stuff like that. So many good things about it. My only complaints were the length being to short and the few scenes that had bugged sound I had to skip through them then save and restart to get rid of the errors. Really a minor complaint since it was like two scenes in the whole game.
Yeah, that was a fun game... by masochist path you mean Rem as a masochist?
I went with the S path... so... kunoichi Tsubaki was nice too

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
I remember this one :
Rpgmaker, pretty pictures and design. The rpg system include ecchi traits, such as submissive or the oposite. Its cool, but a bit repetitive.

Jul 5, 2018
I remember this one :
Rpgmaker, pretty pictures and design. The rpg system include ecchi traits, such as submissive or the oposite. Its cool, but a bit repetitive.
i think thats succubus rem the name was just translated differently. Same publisher and screenshots, similar date. Thanks anyways.

Reactions: SAO321

blindsamurai9

Apr 22, 2018
Wow i'm surprised no one has mentioned https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-v1-2-2-r-nest.6339/ yet. In the game you play as a high school teacher who's perfectly normal, at least that's what she thinks. After a series of strange incidents she eventually comes face to face with a strange truth she is actually a succubus who's had a powerful spell placed on her soul to prevent her succubus nature from taking hold. she now has to accept her newfound nature and take in the vital essence of men to survive.