RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2016-11-28_183714.jpg

Overview:
You are a young wannabe demonhunter heading into the world to find your missing sister, obstructed by a lot of monstergirls and tentaclecock, trying to avoid being turned into a monstergirl yourself, or a sex slave of one of them​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-17
Game Updated: 2020-12-21
Developer: Pervy Fantasy Productions
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg 1.jpg Aylamaid!.png Preview2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Uhm isn't that a thing in over 50% of all hentai RPG's? Nothing wrong with it. Original VN MGQ chapter 1-3 takes the cake tho...^^
Don't forget the tags : Rpg, Adventure, Female protagonist, Big Tits, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Oral sex, Monsters, Mind Control, Tentacles

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So far this game is a good one though I am not a huge fan of the Oops Monsters got me and now its game over type game. I also think its a little to much that you have to spend so damn much attacking monsters to kill where as straight out of the gate if you dominate its kill the monster or monsters as Dominate is like a Massively overpowered AoE. Would have been better to have the Dominated monster to at least attack the others before disappearing

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
I remember playing this almost a year ago, fairly decent story but the game was extremely buggy, one wrong click and you had to revert to a save you made 5 hours ago. And I was and am not a fan of games, where almost all of the sex scenes is tied to bad ends. It's like the game is telling you - Hey, play bad and get rewarded... Whats the damn point in that? A few bad ends when you loose to an enemy is fine, but not EVERY SINGLE SCENE! Ok, I might exaggregate a bit since it was like a year ago I played it after all.

I noticed that 0.69 version was out on the creators blog and I'll give it a go and see if it's still the same old buggy and unfinished game I remember, or if it has been polished since then.

Reactions: Merfis

OmegaXIs7

Nov 25, 2016
This is a pretty funny & fun game to play. I sometimes dub this game "Bad Ends: The Game" because it'll go pretty far to blindside you with a bad end in exchange for scenes. They're on par with jumpscares in unpredictability, which makes it more fun. Saving excessively will be your best friend.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
just a friendly reminder there is a pwer up at the well behind your house
when you finish the tower ^_-

FutaBondaeFiasko

Nov 11, 2017
It's always.. interesting, reading about my games on random places I priorly never knew about. I'll take the 'bad ends' title and roll with it, always a fetish of mine, as for the cluttered with bugs complaints.. eh, it's not done.. I'm certain there'll still be bugs when it is, though if you really want them gone, throw a bug report at me.
On that note, and by the by, I personally prefer a link to the pervyfantasy blog rather than the patreon, the blog has a few more, already completed games and I care more if people have lewd fun than if they throw money at me.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
This game has great concepts and I love the companions you get and the dialogue between them, as well as some of the quests (mainly the women's temple thing), but the art is... not on point to say the least. It's all over the place with no clear cut theme or art style. Each piece of artwork looks wildly different from the next. This is the same problem Roundscape Adorevia has, except that game has some amazing artwork to make up for the shitty bits; whereas this game just has average art at best. I wish the creator would hire an artist to not only redraw the existing art but create all the future art as well. The writing is more than satisfactory and the gameplay is fine if a bit generic. I just wish the art would look better.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Update to v0.72 for Pc:

Changelog:

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes