RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Svendolf

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm... I seem to have a problem with this game.
Starts fullscreen, just a black screen, on my left screen (I got two) and then minimizes itself.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Edit:
It has something to do with Windows 10 Version 1709 / Fall Creators Update.
No games using rgss3 player seems to work anymore. :-(

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Its a quest game, and I really like playing these games, but it lacks the sexual content. But it is one of the game I have played the most. :cool:

Reactions: ponyguy

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Its a quest game, and I really like playing these games, but it lacks the sexual content. But it is one of the game I have played the most. :cool:
I don't know... have you tried losing to monsters and choosing difficult dialog options. I found lots of sexual content.

Jun 22, 2017
Version 0.73 is out on svscomics.com
game size difference is only from
98.79MB in 0.72 to 99.1MB in 0.73
So probably no major changes.

mort89

Nov 13, 2017
Please add tag: Futanary(drink from well),Monstergirls(MC can transform in Dragon girl).Also anyone have walkthrough?Stuck on the Tsukyomi temple.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
7.4 "final" version is up on their page (Pervy Fantasy Productions Blogspot) Not allowed to post links until I have three posts, but a search engine will get you there.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
is there any way to make it out of that first slime cave, wearing the slime armor, or does it always just murder you right at the exit?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm... I seem to have a problem with this game.
Starts fullscreen, just a black screen, on my left screen (I got two) and then minimizes itself.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Edit:
It has something to do with Windows 10 Version 1709 / Fall Creators Update.
No games using rgss3 player seems to work anymore. :-(
You may have to install extra RPG Maker related files. I had a file for this I'll look in my Games folder I kept anything I downloaded related to RPG Maker games.

Nope didn't move it over when I got Win10. Go into your system Windows C: -- Program Files (x86) -- Common Files -- Enterbrain -- you should see RGSS and {RGSS3} folders if your missing the RGSS3 folder the this is why your not able to play games with RGSS3.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Update @DarkWolf2055

New update for The Last Demonhunter, featuring the resting scene no.5, some social interactions with all your companions, including 'social' interactions with Aylas sister in a dream.
Also, the usual dirty business of squishing a bunch of reported bugs.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
place the item that protects you from the spell and don't just go along with it your get mind controlled

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I tried to remove the armor but I still got the bad ending, so I don't think. Perhaps it's a bug
i found something a while ago,that it's a bad end regardless. i tried making it out of that cave like 10 times, shortest pat, no enemy fights, clearing everything ahead of time... but nope, there are a LOT of bad endings in the game, this was just another one. I ended up playing mos of the game as a futa cat-girl... really odd, haha.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes