RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I gave up on this. When I play a game. I play a game to play a game. Not to lose every two seconds. While the artwork is nice and may have had an okay story, the game itself is designed for you to lose at every point. It even has a game over counter. I also looked on the wikia under bad endings. There's 55 bad endings listed on there. That's insane.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't think I was going to like this, i'm don't like sex on losing in RPG's as it defeats the entire object of playing an RPG in that i'm not there to lose but it seems to fit here.

I've been having a lot of fun with it anyway.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I understand and appreciate the vision behind this game, but the creator has proven himself to be completely incompetent at every turn.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
@DarkWolf2055 You forgot to write "Remastered" in the title.

There's the old game and there's the remastered version, as this is the remastered version you should add that in the title.

alphafr

May 18, 2018
So is it dead?

Because the blog's last entry was in may 2017, not even a word regarding a hiatus to work on other projects

Was really looking foward for the updates & final release, can't easely find games wich have story & non oversized attributes/sex crazed characters, character developpement & backstory, choices & good/bad(?) routes toward the ending in the sex game genre

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So is it dead?

Because the blog's last entry was in may 2017, not even a word regarding a hiatus to work on other projects

Was really looking foward for the updates & final release, can't easely find games wich have story & non oversized attributes/sex crazed characters, character developpement & backstory, choices & good/bad(?) routes toward the ending in the sex game genre
More like put on hiatus. Pervy's working on several projects and sometimes one gets left behind for a while. Be patient and there will eventually be an update for TLDH.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
A new version is out on their patreon, v0.78, can one of the staff members update the thread
Download Links:

@Bloo

CHANGE LOG (brief one but nothing detailed)

-> Finished the rescuecamp and worked on Auralis city, as well as the Dragoncave on the mainland.

Next up: I kinda have to pick paths to follow slowly, meaning a full on releasing featuring in one direction of the game, before swirling back to the main storyline.
I'm going deeper into Rubia's path as well as opening up the last area of the game, the Demonlands. (Which will also feature the succubus paths conclusion. Yey!)

For the Patrons, Aggra is working on a larger update to his new Parallel game.

Edit: Briefly took down the link to fix another small thing, should be fine now, just re-download the whole thing if you came here super early.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Can we even meet the demon queen? I've been wondering about that ever since she got turned into a succubus after I lost the battle.

Reactions: H.ERO

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
May as well steal a line from Dark Souls, git gud.
Have never played Dark Souls. Though that's a bit different.

It seems the point of this game is to lose as many ways as possible. Dark Souls, from what I hear, is just a difficult game period.

Which is not why I play a game, to "just lose as many ways as possible."

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The Last Demonhunter 0.79
MediaFire --
This update continues the main story into Auralis city and sets you up to visit the last area of the game, before that, however, if you're romancing Rubia, she'll present you with a special choice....

Development got delayed a week by the sicks, but here we are. Also feeling pretty confident I can do an apropriately spoopy vampire-castle release for the end of Octobre with the beginning of the Demonlands and TLDH 0.8
As always, holler at me if there's any mean bugs. Ideally over the blog or discord, because Patreon's comment system is butt and doesn't alert me proper.

EDIT-- Prev's Blog site if you have any questions or bug to report

Note: There'd been a bug in the system preventing you form acessing Rubia's content, if you are stuck at the prince's place simply save, redownload the game and copy your save over.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes