RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
holler at me
Now I can't get the image of Scott Steiner as a H games developer.

There is a 33 and third percent chance that's true on top of his already 66 and 2 thrids percent chance of knowing how computers work.

Anyone gets that reference i'll give them an imaginary cookie.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
0.80 -- I couldn't find or locate any info on what this one has, I'm guessing its bug fixes!

I found something......

Woop woop, 4/5th's done with the entrance to the Demonlands and content that had never been in the original version of the game, beginning with the Vampire Castle and a new gameover, fitting for octobre spookies.
There's also been a massive bug-spanking, thanks to some of the Discord discussions, most predominantly the portrait-issues that's been bugging me for a while.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i like it thanks for uploading, any recommendation manga or games thats almost like this one??

faralaf

Oct 30, 2017
hello, anybody knows if you can meet the angel anywhere else other than the swamp? or that's the only scene she's in?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
this game have so many game over and transformations and i Like it so far too bad many don't have a CG

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
im not getting any of the h-scenes instead they are described in text
If nothing changed later on that's the normal case. The bad end transformations are a major concept of this game.

And for those who are still interested what is possible in the Tsukinomi Tempel. Only 2 things Bad End = Become a Tsukinomi Priestess, or flee from the temple without the girl (who was almost brainwashed). I was pretty pi**ed, it was a waste of time. If i remember correctly if you go to the mother of the girl (in the town right after the haunted mansion) you get some money (was not worth it).

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
And for those who are still interested what is possible in the Tsukinomi Tempel. Only 2 things Bad End = Become a Tsukinomi Priestess, or flee from the temple without the girl (who was almost brainwashed). I was pretty pi**ed, it was a waste of time.
I agree. I wasted so much time there expecting a more substantial puzzle to solve, but the only satisfaction I got from it was beating up the guardsman on the way out.

EDIT: Oh, and there's the demonhunter map puzzle that I got completely by trial and error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
The Last Demonhunter 0.82

-MERRY CHRISTMAS PERVERTS!
-> Update with lewd content, as voted on by patrons used the sexy black ooze suit for a special goo scene.
-> Also included, lotsa tiny bugfixes and small story-bits, Oni-sex with a new unique gameover.
Enjoy.. and see you with moar game updatening next year. This is gonna go public at the very end of this year, so I can make finishing TLDH Remaster next year a proper New Years resolution goal for me.

Reactions: H.ERO
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes