RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know which flag/variable triggers the pollen skill (gained by losing to the plantgirls in the jungle)
It seems to totally break the game, so I want to disable it, but I can't find it.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Does your character's image still bug when your character turns to a "half-angel", true moral person?

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
Does anyone have a link to a better walkthrough than the wiki ones that only go up to the second tower? Since there doesn't seem to be a gallery, I don't want to miss anything.

I also seem to have missed the lost village shrine game over due to not knowing where said village/shrine is. I'm assuming its between the fisherman/wizard shack and the first town after the slime cave at the start since the list of endings seems to be in order of accessibility, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone help me out?

Is the the fountain that turns you into a futa in game yet or not.
You have to finish the Jade Tower first, then the fountain (to the east of your home) is accessible.

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Do I have to take the doll into my party? I take an alignment hit if I do, but I can't seem to progress without her.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
She is forced into your party. Nothing changed in this regard. To be honest that is quite annoying for me for various reasons.

arthas50

Jan 17, 2019
-Added fluff and shops to the Demonlands, together with a fateful meeting near their very end.
-Extended ending 36 (as voted on) with new lewd art and writings.
-Some bugfixing/cleaning

Reactions: LeonOne994

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
From the Change Log..

"p. s. also nerfed the Bees, people told me they were too stronk. So not the bees!"

Wasn't that from some Nicolas Cage movie?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From the Change Log..

"p. s. also nerfed the Bees, people told me they were too stronk. So not the bees!"

Wasn't that from some Nicolas Cage movie?
You take that back right now.

That Nicolas Cage version was a shitty remake of a classic movie.

Reactions: SenPC

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a gallery? I'm not really a fan of having to constantly lose on purpose to see a scene once...
I also like to go back and rewatch corruption sometimes.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Is there a gallery? I'm not really a fan of having to constantly lose on purpose to see a scene once...
I also like to go back and rewatch corruption sometimes.
Nothing of the sort ive seen so far there is a lot of content and a lot of scenes but I have yet to find a full save and it seems a gallery doesn't exist.

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

ElChavez

Mar 11, 2017
That didn't work either, i done all that already before. I literally had to use a save editor to activate the teleport.
If I use the save editor, I can teleport out of the tower but it messes up the game. I'm stuck in the room I get teleported to and the tower is still up. Is there anything you have to do before going down in the tower??

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes