RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If I use the save editor, I can teleport out of the tower but it messes up the game. I'm stuck in the room I get teleported to and the tower is still up. Is there anything you have to do before going down in the tower??
Sorry but I can't help you, I haven't played the game in forever.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
hi everyone how to get Venom armor ?
you have to beat the black slimes on the demon continent (if you lose they run away if you win they infect you)

Otherwise great potential game, some scenes are absolutely awesome (like the intro, i wish more corruptions scenes were like this)

What the game TERRIBLY LACK :
- a faster way to lose fights (you need to arouse 5 or 6 times, this plus the enemy comments make surrender fights tedious)
- a skip text button (that doesnt select choices, when i spam space and suddenlyu i replied without wanting to i have to reload to earlier save)
- obviously a scene gallery room (where the scenes are sorted between "text only", "generic CG (the kid of cg you will see in multiple scenes" and "Unique CG (the ones that are full screen CG, bigup to 7th heaven i really like his style and corruption works"
- A button to hide the text box, in some scenes the textbox overlaps with the CG (the scenes from the books for instance)

Great game nonetheless

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Hey pejman how do I get out of cheaters rock and also is there a full save with a good ending?
i don't even know what/where is cheater's rock. Also it doesnt seem like the game is finished (i arrived at the demon castle and there were npc blocking the way saying it's all the content for now)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
i don't even know what/where is cheater's rock. Also it doesnt seem like the game is finished (i arrived at the demon castle and there were npc blocking the way saying it's all the content for now)
Hmmg good point thanks for telling me.

Haolry

Mar 25, 2019
Minotaur disappears after talking to him twice, that potentially can prevent from acquiring the reward for getting rid of bees.

Haolry

Mar 25, 2019
Im using saveeditonline on other games, dindt had to use here though, just kill all the monsters on the way i think i was 23 and 20 for companions defeated Ashara pretty easy.
So far i think im only missing Yeti event, where can i find him?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes