RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Remember playing this one like 1-2 years ago. It was an alright game and I loved that pretty much everything led to some sort of scene, though aside from like 3 scenes, none of it had actual art. Did this change over the years or are 90% of the scenes still text only?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Remember playing this one like 1-2 years ago. It was an alright game and I loved that pretty much everything led to some sort of scene, though aside from like 3 scenes, none of it had actual art. Did this change over the years or are 90% of the scenes still text only?
In, approximately, 30-40% of scenes, only nude portrait of the protagonist is used. But I could be wrong, because I didn’t looked for every single scene in the game

lilreyy

May 8, 2020
So I have a couple of questions, I know that transformations such as the dragon, succubus, and catgirl aren't game over, but I looking through the game files I found that there were portraits of angels, tentacles, and demon (not succubus) forms of ayla. Are these transformations possible without getting a game over? If so, how? Also, if you are already transformed, can you transform into something else (for example if your already a succubus, can you turn into a catgirl)

Another question, does the current game have a bug for the ashara route in the demon island? I tried joining with her and shes in my party, but all the story and conversations after that are just with my old teammates.

Thanks

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
So I have a couple of questions, I know that transformations such as the dragon, succubus, and catgirl aren't game over, but I looking through the game files I found that there were portraits of angels, tentacles, and demon (not succubus) forms of ayla. Are these transformations possible without getting a game over? If so, how? Also, if you are already transformed, can you transform into something else (for example if your already a succubus, can you turn into a catgirl)

Another question, does the current game have a bug for the ashara route in the demon island? I tried joining with her and shes in my party, but all the story and conversations after that are just with my old teammates.

Thanks
Yeah you can, but this game have many plot bugs. You can get transformation and it count in dialogs, but it not always show in pause or check item. Ashera route now only start. Now developer complete routes with old teammates.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
HOW to get
Futa Well
before first village (game start before first combat with slimegirl) go west and you see some path in mountains. Here you meet well. Drink only one time. For best explanation search wiki sercets and collections

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.93 2020-05-31

The Last Demonhunter 0.93, content: A new pre-battle gameover if you surrender to the final boss willingly before even fighting

Extended Mindflayer ending, as voted upon, with unique art by Seventh Heaven:

Some bugfixes, as well as some random do-dat improvements that accumulated over time.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looks familiar... hmmmm... maybe I’ll try it after doing something concerning games with pregnancy tag from this site.

Rewhite11

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 18342

Overview:
You are a young wannabe demonhunter heading into the world to find your missing sister, obstructed by a lot of monstergirls and tentaclecock, trying to avoid being turned into a monstergirl yourself, or a sex slave of one of them​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-17
Game Updated: 2020-05-31
Developer: Pervy Fantasy Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.93
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -

View attachment 18343 View attachment 18344 View attachment 695400 View attachment 695401 View attachment 695402 View attachment 695403 View attachment 695404
Ported to android pls

Reactions: TooTools

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
Feels like i am playing a troll game. Just got kicked to cheater's rock. Not to mention the myriad of half-assed bad ends that litter this game.
Definitely feels like the game is out to troll you.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I wonder why the Japanese are constantly seeing monsters? I have seen a monster in my life my mother-in-law.
(sorry for bad english)

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Suggest adding Corruption and Transformation to the Tag cloud, this game heavily features both.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
wait are 3 of the screenshots from a diffrent game ? its Corrupting Revenge Rokeria Trip

made by the same guy, its a diffrent game.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes