RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone knows where's the cutscene for killing all the plant girls in the jungle? In the Wiki evil path walkthrough it says there's a event for it. I'm at the end of the game and I still don't see it. Did I miss it somehow?
Seems to be random; sometimes it happens, sometimes not. By the way, at least slime girls have such event, too.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone knows how to romance bimbo paladin properly? I think my 40 hours save goes to trash because i can't trigger her romance flag no mater what i do.

Dhruv Shetty

Oct 11, 2018
There is the dragon girl tf, the catgril tf, a fairy tf, a vampire thrall tf, a succubus "tf", a latex symbiote tf and finally a doll tf. It is possible that there is also a slime girl tf, although I'm unsure how you would obtain it. If I remember correctly these are the only tfs you can get that will allow you to continue your adventure.
I've been trying to get the cat girl tf, but never been able to trigger it.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
That occurs (or not) on the same save file, so nope, there's something else. Then again, this game is somewhat buggy, so...
Yep. Think it's buggy still. Tried 2 times so far killing all the plant girls and still no event. Did the same with slime girls in cave at the very beginning and I still got no event. I'm playing the v0.94. Does anyone know if maybe the latest version fixed the bugs?

Jun 19, 2019
I've been trying to get the cat girl tf, but never been able to trigger it.
You can either go to a witch's hut in the jungle area, it's to the north west, and play a game of chance 2 times. After the second cutscene ends you'll be transformed into a catgirl. Alternatively you can go to the beach/slum section of the first large city and enter an abbandoned house there, which will trigger another cutscene that ends with you being transformed into a catgirl.

Stery

Mar 30, 2018
New version came out

It's Ashara time! This is the Ashara release! You can accompany Ashara to challenge the final boss.
There are two new erotic outcomes, one if you win, one if you lose against the final boss, the winning one was a fun thing to write and this sometwhere between a game over and a true happy ending, Enjoy!
Also squished a small buglet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aazkaal

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
It's not random, you just need to kill every single one of them.
I've killed all the plant girls(jungle) and slimes(beginning slime cave) so many times and I still don't get any cut scenes. Could the cut scene for killing all plant girls be the dryad execution scene in Grey City? And for the slime girls, killed them several save files with nothing happening. Maybe the cut scenes are only there in the original version of the game?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I actually witnessed them for both the plant girls and the slime girls, but exactly once; even reloading the save file made right in the same location didn't help.

They would accuse you of being a monster, and you have several options (kill them off, say what you are sorry, in at least plant girls' case, you can offer the help with possibly restore her species).

They are definitely here, we just don't know how reliably trigger them.

Last edited:

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
I actually witnessed them for both the plant girls and the slime girls, but exactly once; even reloading the save file made right in the same location didn't help.

They would accuse you of being a monster, and you have several options (kill them off, say what you are sorry, in at least plant girls' case, you can offer the help with possibly restore her species).

They are definitely here, we just don't know how reliably trigger them.
Do the scenes for killing the slime girls and plant girls happen right after you kill them all? How for into the story should I wait?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Nope, they can happen at any time after you kill them, on subsequent re-visits. I can't remember for certain, but there's probably was similar scene with mushroom girls.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
idk killing all the monsters makes me feel bad i couldnt do it im too much of a softy.
Lol, to me it sounds like: "I will not arrest all the criminals, I feel bad that I made them sad."
Plus, monsters will attack you or any other human in sight, so they deserve to die. This story is not about gray morals, the monsters here are aggressive and cunning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I almost forgot, there are DOZENS of bad endings, and each of them confirms my words.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes