RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How many transformation this game even has, by the way? So far only found dragon and catgirl transformations, which are most obvious ones. You may even avoid specifying how to obtain them, just mention what they do exists.

Jun 19, 2019
How many transformation this game even has, by the way? So far only found dragon and catgirl transformations, which are most obvious ones. You may even avoid specifying how to obtain them, just mention what they do exists.
There is the dragon girl tf, the catgril tf, a fairy tf, a vampire thrall tf, a succubus "tf", a latex symbiote tf and finally a doll tf. It is possible that there is also a slime girl tf, although I'm unsure how you would obtain it. If I remember correctly these are the only tfs you can get that will allow you to continue your adventure.

jzage123

Oct 29, 2017
There is the dragon girl tf, the catgril tf, a fairy tf, a vampire thrall tf, a succubus "tf", a latex symbiote tf and finally a doll tf. It is possible that there is also a slime girl tf, although I'm unsure how you would obtain it. If I remember correctly these are the only tfs you can get that will allow you to continue your adventure.
I know dragon, catgirl, vampire, and succubus tfs aren't game overs, and the doll one is (I think?) Are the fairy and latex tf game overs? If not, how do you get them?

Jun 19, 2019
I know dragon, catgirl, vampire, and succubus tfs aren't game overs, and the doll one is (I think?) Are the fairy and latex tf game overs? If not, how do you get them?
You get the alternative doll tf by having the highest affection with Rose, she will ask you if you want her to make you a doll after you start to age after you defeat your sister, if you refuse in a rude way she will forcibly turn you into a doll slave and you can go on playing normally.

You get the fairy tf by losing to the fairies in the forest a few times, but be careful not to loose too much.

In order to get the latex tf you need to defeat three black slimes which can be found on the demon continents lava beach.

jzage123

Oct 29, 2017
You get the alternative doll tf by having the highest affection with Rose, she will ask you if you want her to make you a doll after you start to age after you defeat your sister, if you refuse in a rude way she will forcibly turn you into a doll slave and you can go on playing normally.

You get the fairy tf by losing to the fairies in the forest a few times, but be careful not to loose too much.

In order to get the latex tf you need to defeat three black slimes which can be found on the demon continents lava beach.
aite thanks alot, also ive always been wondering, but can transformations overlap? If for example I already obtained the succubus or dragon tf can I still be able to get the fairy tf?

Durpcat

Dec 20, 2018
im trying to play this on joiplay and its saying the stack level is too deep how do fix this?

Drzok-Ur

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah you can, but this game have many plot bugs. You can get transformation and it count in dialogs, but it not always show in pause or check item. Ashera route now only start. Now developer complete routes with old teammates.
How do you get the tentacles transformation? I've never found the trigger for it.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Anyone knows where's the cutscene for killing all the plant girls in the jungle? In the Wiki evil path walkthrough it says there's a event for it. I'm at the end of the game and I still don't see it. Did I miss it somehow?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes