RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
The last Demon hunter Remastered v0.91 111.8 mb

Last edited:

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Uhm isn't that a thing in over 50% of all hentai RPG's? Nothing wrong with it. Original VN MGQ chapter 1-3 takes the cake tho...^^
At least the bad end in MGQ is worth getting, had some variation and a retry button. SMH why can game this day do this instead.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I have one question. Maybe it s kind of bug if not that makes no fuckin sense and is annoyin as fuck andthe game is like big waste of time mostly. Yeah the graphics are good but the battle system needs major improvement. I played like two hours and Im lvl 6. I have one quite okay ability which I obtain frombreedin the dragon which was dragon breath. Other abilities are mostly useless due like 80% missing chance in like every fuckin battle which mean that most of the time you gonna miss. My point is why I dont have dragon breath anymore when pickin up the sword in the demonhunter tower when Im still dragonblade? I even lost another ability which was the triple strike one which was better than the default one. Like the combat is not even fun. 90% of time u either miss or have some dementing status effect that just totally skips your turn or just enable enemies like 2-3 hits on you. Like the game concept seems great but the gameplay needs major improvements. Like if I feel weak as fuck after two hours of instant fightin and are like lvl 6 and you take away one good ability obtained from the dragon breeding when that ability like was at least decent then maybe the game is meant to be for masochistic player not wide area or players. I was so exited to play the game but now I have very sour taste in my mouth after like 5 game over cos I cant defeat fuckin Lamia boss with full HP full MP cos permanently entangled poisoned blinded and another fuckin thousand other status effects that makes me hittin my head to the table most of the time.

Sep 20, 2017
Oh hey its this game! I remember this one from back in the day, how far has it gotten recently? Last I played was when the bridge in the Icelands had just been released.

Also is it less buggy now for earlier areas? I remember things glitching out hard in certain parts, like the haunted manor, or walls now actually blocking you from walking into the blackzone off screen being very common.

Liked it alot, even with the bugs, and might give it a retry if its gotten at least a decent amount of content in the years since I last followed its development.

AssassinOG95

Dec 23, 2019
As far as I can say the MC should have a Dominate skill mostly from the start but I don't have it. What am I doing wrong?
Also, once I lose to the first succubus it becomes impossible to identify special attacks as if I don't have enough energy (even if there's plenty).

EDIT.
Okay, got it now. Dominate is the insta-win ability you get on easy mode.
As for the succubus thing, once you lose all your gear unequips. You have to equip the sword back manually.

Last edited:

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
When you get to the castle after you get the demon-hunter sword fixed and finish talking to the prince the cat girl (or whoever is in love with you) wants to talk to you alone then a love scene starts but after the scene ends it loops over and over again without end its game breaking since you cant skip it. Any have or know of a fix??? (My character is a futa)

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
When you get to the castle after you get the demon-hunter sword fixed and finish talking to the prince the cat girl (or whoever is in love with you) wants to talk to you alone then a love scene starts but after the scene ends it loops over and over again without end its game breaking since you cant skip it. Any have or know of a fix??? (My character is a futa)
For now, because of this bug, the only way is to refuse her.

Reactions: Shana1001

Runastia

May 11, 2018
i checked the files and saw a lot of transformation pictures. Im a bit into the game (ice area) and all i see so far was Succubus and Cat + Dragon (which is nevershown). Do the others like plant character or tentacle character only appear when i didnt turn into a succubus and got defeated by one of the others? (refering to file called AylaTentacle)

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
How much content (not related to bad ends) does this game have? When does it start?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes