RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
yeah i know ive played the game i just felt my heart get crushed whenever i genocided and was met with the last surviving member of that species who just crys over being alone. again im a softy

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
That's fair and all but bringing ruin upon the realm of man is much more fun than serving some silly empire.
meh fuck the empire long live the open arms of love and lust
The lawless chaos, in which the strong rules and the weak dies, in most games, movies and books most often considered as the end of all good. Eventually if you don't have enough power just to defend yourself, you will be raped and eaten alive by some random ass demon. Meanwhile, in the empire, although tyranny reigns, you at least have a real chance to live a peaceful life, without fear of the day when you will be killed or worse, and everything that you love will be destroyed.

Last edited:

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Nope, they can happen at any time after you kill them, on subsequent re-visits. I can't remember for certain, but there's probably was similar scene with mushroom girls.
Do the scenes for killing the slime girls and plant girls happen right after you kill them all? How for into the story should I wait?
I remembered how to get the scene with the last survivor of the race, you need to not only kill everyone, but also interact with a certain NPC in certain locations to trigger it. Each exterminated race has its own NPC and its own locations.

Reactions: EzravonLeon

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
The lawless chaos, in which the strong rules and the weak dies, in most games, movies and books most often considered as the end of all good. Eventually if you don't have enough power just to defend yourself, you will be raped and eaten alive by some random ass demon. Meanwhile, in the empire, although tyranny reigns, you at least have a real chance to live a peaceful life, without fear of the day when you will be killed or worse, and everything that you love will be destroyed.
You know... I`m genuinely surprised to receive the support from the person with nickname "Slaanesh Champion" :LUL:
Just kidding :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

But, as Slaanesh Champion said, in majority monster girls here are definitely "the bad guys." And after seeing bad endings (some of them were kinda darkish for me) I`m willing to destroy this threat to me and other people.
As for meeting "the last surviving member of that species who just crys over being alone" - well, we did not start to assault people first. Aaand TA-DAH! the members of your race just received for attacking our PC-Demon-Hunter-Mob-Killing-Mashine instead of fleeing.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
You know... I`m genuinely surprised to receive the support from the person with nickname "Slaanesh Champion" :LUL:
Just kidding :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

But, as Slaanesh Champion said, in majority monster girls here are definitely "the bad guys." And after seeing bad endings (some of them were kinda darkish for me) I`m willing to destroy this threat to me and other people.
As for meeting "the last surviving member of that species who just crys over being alone" - well, we did not start to assault people first. Aaand TA-DAH! the members of your race just received for attacking our PC-Demon-Hunter-Mob-Killing-Mashine instead of fleeing.
Thanks for the tip Slaneesh. The only cutscene I got for killing all the plant girls is the Execution scene of the dryad in Grey City. I think that's the one that everyone's talking about. Funny thing is I got that cut scene even if I didn't kill all the plant girls so ... I'm pretty confused now. Still can't find extra scene for killing all slime girls; I only found the lost slime girl in the tower.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Thanks for the tip Slaneesh. The only cutscene I got for killing all the plant girls is the Execution scene of the dryad in Grey City. I think that's the one that everyone's talking about. Funny thing is I got that cut scene even if I didn't kill all the plant girls so ... I'm pretty confused now. Still can't find extra scene for killing all slime girls; I only found the lost slime girl in the tower.
They executed not a dryad, but a succubus for attacking the town, and for the complete extermination of slimes, you need to find their lair in the cave and kill everyone there, the cave is located on the coast south of the attacked town.

Feb 1, 2018
nonono they are talking about the first scene you get when you arrive at the city where its lord forces a bimbo bad end on you. that dryad shouldnt of died its like they hate monster girls simply for being monster girls rather then whether they are dangerous or not.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
nonono they are talking about the first scene you get when you arrive at the city where its lord forces a bimbo bad end on you. that dryad shouldnt of died its like they hate monster girls simply for being monster girls rather then whether they are dangerous or not.
There wasn't any dryad execution scene when i was playing. What did you do to trigger this scene? In addition, they have every right to hate monster girls, since most of them are stupid and aggressive monsters that attack everyone in sight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexDark1027
Feb 1, 2018
dude the dryad execution scene happens the first time you enter the city i have always encountered it the moment i stepped into the castle city at the start of the game after getting my companions.

Reactions: Aazkaal

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Maybe i just forgot about it:unsure:
I got the same result as thelunarprincess. Dryad execution happens always when you first enter Grey City, even when you don't kill all the plant girls so that's not it. The succubus execution only happens if you play the good path. Funny thing, only on wiki guide for evil path(succubus path), it says extra cutscene for plant girls happens after you kill all of them in the jungle. It was never mentioned for the good path. So I'm pretty sure the execution can't be the extra scene for killing all plant girls.
Wiki link:

And thanks for the tip on finding slime cave. Can't believe I missed it. Gonna kill me some slimes! :devilish:

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I got the same result as thelunarprincess. Dryad execution happens always when you first enter Grey City, even when you don't kill all the plant girls so that's not it. The succubus execution only happens if you play the good path. Funny thing, only on wiki guide for evil path(succubus path), it says extra cutscene for plant girls happens after you kill all of them in the jungle. It was never mentioned for the good path. So I'm pretty sure the execution can't be the extra scene for killing all plant girls.
Wiki link:

And thanks for the tip on finding slime cave. Can't believe I missed it. Gonna kill me some slimes! :devilish:
Thank you for reminding me. Unfortunately, wiki is incomplete and most likely abandoned, so I stopped checking it long ago.

Reactions: 666uio999

Nirael

Aug 12, 2020
Is there any use for the dark tower in the demonlands? also how do you get the alternate Lilith end CG?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes