RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If you have any sort of self control and understanding of computing, antivirus is completely unnecessary. 75 year old women who click on any link they like on aol / publishers clearinghouse / groupon, and open any attachment they are sent in an email need antivirus... Not that it does them much good in the long run...
Ive been saying for years AV programs are a waste of time and money, if someones wants into your system they will get in, if they want to plant tracking bugs to obtain your information with the intent of committing fraud they'll still be able to do that.

And I had an AV software (not by choice) that flagged most Renpy and RPG games executable files as a threat. There are options with AV programs that allows the user to change the files status from a threat to trusted, but every AV is slightly different when in comes to UI and language, and not in the sense of English, Russian, German, ect..

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
how to not become maid at castel?
you have to cant actually not be a maid but you have to disobey orders from the "maid staff" in order to turn back
ps: can u share your save i deleted my game and dont want to go all the way back

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I go to the will but the MC says that she need to keep searching for her sister, when can i actually turn her to futa??
You would encounter said sister halfway into the game; after that, you would return here automatically, as far as I remember, and from now on, you can visit the well.

Stery

Mar 30, 2018
New version
Posted in Nov 8
So can anyone update main post, pls?

A pre-final release. I jumped 4 numbers, because I originally anticipated each ending taking me one release date, but I decided bundling them up made more sense, primarly because how'd you play through only one ending at a time?
This features 4 new true endings to the story, not extremly erotic, but with 12 new images done by 7th Heaven.
Anyway, below is a list of all TLDH endings.. I am open for Patreon input, by the way, on bugs, stuff you wanna see.. perhaps we can even the ending-number out a little bit, that's why this is not a 1.0 yet. :p
--- The Last Demonhunter Remastered ---
(bold endings are pimped up per patreon vote, yey!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Due to unknown to me reasons, link immediately starts download, so be warned

Last edited:

Kerilos

Jul 24, 2019
When trying to run 0.99 I keep getting extract failed message (solved it by copying and paste system folder from earlier version). But on both the 0.99 and 0.95 version it says "Unable to find VL Gothic font.". Anyone know a solution?

ronney

May 6, 2017
When trying to run 0.99 I keep getting extract failed message (solved it by copying and paste system folder from earlier version). But on both the 0.99 and 0.95 version it says "Unable to find VL Gothic font.". Anyone know a solution?
I was able to extract everything by opening with rar opener like winrar bandizip 7zip etc

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
I was able to extract everything by opening with rar opener like winrar bandizip 7zip etc
Do you have RTP VX Ace downloaded? If not you can download it . Download and extract the files. Copy and paste the Fonts folder, Graphics folder, and Audio folder from VX Ace into the game folder. The game should work after that.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Do you have RTP VX Ace downloaded? If not you can download it . Download and extract the files. Copy and paste the Fonts folder, Graphics folder, and Audio folder from VX Ace into the game folder. The game should work after that.
yes i do this is the only game where i had said issue

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes