RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
hey there, I kinda fucked up and saved after replying to the zombie maid girl to go upstairs and now I'm stuck in the mansion(Door is locked behind me so I can't leave). Only thing I can do is go upstairs and talk to the woman and every option leads to the game over event there. Only way out is to reload a save all the way back to the bunny girl stuff at lord gray's castle.

If anyone has a save anywhere near right before this ghost mistress's place and possibly after most of the frozen snow land stuff I'd be grateful if you could send it to me in a pm. I'm not looking for a full save just looking to not restart 2 hours of playtime bc I was stupid not to back up my saves and only use one save slot for a time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
hey there, I kinda fucked up and saved after replying to the zombie maid girl to go upstairs and now I'm stuck in the mansion(Door is locked behind me so I can't leave). Only thing I can do is go upstairs and talk to the woman and every option leads to the game over event there. Only way out is to reload a save all the way back to the bunny girl stuff at lord gray's castle.

If anyone has a save anywhere near right before this ghost mistress's place and possibly after most of the frozen snow land stuff I'd be grateful if you could send it to me in a pm. I'm not looking for a full save just looking to not restart 2 hours of playtime bc I was stupid not to back up my saves and only use one save slot for a time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stick to the middle, don't question her too much but don't believe everything she says.

• Wow
Reactions: Aflac
Sep 19, 2017
can you become a succubus on the evil route? wondering what the best way to become a succubus and corrupt everyone would be. thanks in advance.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Need help. The game doesn't transition to the endings after Escheris is defeated. Is the game bugged for me or do I need to edit something?

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
What a gem of a game. Too bad it has way too many issues.

The Good:

• Top tier corruption stuff. Not the vanilla kind where the girl just starts to like sex. No,in this you see girls being raped into monstruosities (insect, slime, dragon, you name it) and yourself being raped into a monster and going after other girls to corrupt.
  • Over 110 endings and lots of content.
  • Most kiny fetishes ever in a single game: Lipples. futanari, double dick, hufe dicks, eye-nipples, monster rape, non human birth etc
  • More genres than what is marked on the thread: Pregnancy, NTR, Rape, Bestiality, Fornification, you name it.

The Bad

• No Gallery, c'mon
  • Slow combat and no way to automatically lose.
  • Way too many ways to get stuck.
  • Not enough art, most scenes are text based. Huge letdown.

Last edited:

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
This is right up my alley.

If only I could get injected with an aphrodisiac in real life and orgasmingly have my mind broken through gangrape.

My mind is already broken though

Reactions: Sagemonk

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
is there a difference between finishing your sister off and forgiving her?

Don't want to make a choice I will regret if it matters.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
How do I defeat Ayla sister/Ashara? Without save editing! What level does my party need to be? I'm level 12 I think and my party members are all 10 (I think) the cat girl has the wind claw spell which does about 200 damage, and I've been able to progress her through what I assume is most of her "losing" dialogue but her damn healing makes it impossible she healed TWICE in a row for 1600 HP, how much HP does she even HAVE? It definitely feels like I should be able to beat her at this point it's fairly easy to keep any of my party members from dying and I am able to deal a lot of damage it just doesn't seem to be enough to overpower her BS healing.

*Edit* Also do you have any suggestions for optimal gear? (Just as an FYI I am doing a good human playthrough)

*Double edit* Also I have completed all of the minibosses outside of the demon realm.

Nairna

Dec 19, 2017
I heard you can partly restore Rubia but turing her to a futa, so anyone know if it is possible and if so how do you start ??

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
I heard you can partly restore Rubia but turing her to a futa, so anyone know if it is possible and if so how do you start ??
Possible. Near capital(west-side) you can find hot(holy?) spring where you can start rubia scene and after obvious chooses rubia will be turned into futa.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes