RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So far I like the game and second I kinda wish to see pics with her defeated for the bad end and when you get defeated by the lesser succubus the main screen gets wonky

Last edited:

Aparisiu

May 3, 2019
Can anyone give me a save that is a bit into the story? i deleted my game and i really dont want to do the whole story again

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Last time I played was when ice blocked the way to the (i think) succubus isles. How's the progress been up to this point and how many scenes got art after all this time?

ryanwraith

Oct 23, 2020
Last time I played was when ice blocked the way to the (i think) succubus isles. How's the progress been up to this point and how many scenes got art after all this time?
Game's finished now and is 100% finishable. Still a few glitches and bugs, but nothing game-breaking that I've encountered.

Reactions: EpicReee

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Nice game,btw there should have a few more tag like "futa",although that's kinda secret part of the game, and does anyone got a walkthough of this game? kinda hard to find all the secrets and side quest since the wiki is VERY outdated

and some changes doesn't seems to...actually work,like the black book trap in Jade Tower,after your transformation it doesn't seem to...actually does anything like the cat or dragon one, bugs?
AND in terms of detail...the game is......very crude... the effect of one thing to another is sadly little,maybe I ask for too much...

Last edited:

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any place to get the game not in. Exe compression? I wanna play on Joiplay. .EXE compression is the bane of Joiplay users.

irvygo

Mar 1, 2020
Struggling to get some endings, particularly

6. Devoted worship. - pray at the shrine of the lost village
14. Nymphtalk. -get the nymphs advice
89. Workout Slave - Lose to the Vampire Knight
90. Vampire Slut - Become the Countess Slave in her castle

Does anyone know where to find the lost village? For the nymph, the game doesn't let me talk to her, is there a way to bypass this restriction? Concerning the last two endings, If I lose to the vapire knight, I end up waking up in the castle and then continue playing the game. If I become the countess' slave, i just continue the game. Does anyone know how to achieve these endings? Do they only trigger after you finish playing through the rest of the game?

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
Struggling to get some endings, particularly

14. Nymphtalk. -get the nymphs advice
89. Workout Slave - Lose to the Vampire Knight
90. Vampire Slut - Become the Countess Slave in her castle

Does anyone know where to find the lost village? For the nymph, the game doesn't let me talk to her, is there a way to bypass this restriction? Concerning the last two endings, If I lose to the vapire knight, I end up waking up in the castle and then continue playing the game. If I become the countess' slave, i just continue the game. Does anyone know how to achieve these endings? Do they only trigger after you finish playing through the rest of the game?
I believe for the nymph at least, you need to reach a certain point near the top of the tower, then go all the way back down to the basement where she's imprisoned to be able to talk to her. It's been a while though. Iirc, it's a blocked passageway or doorway at the top somewhere.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
You have to let succubus overrun the village (either lose to her, or refuse to help when asked), then in the southern part of the village, there would be blatantly evil-looking shrine. Attempt to use it leads to a bad end.

SanobaBitch

May 31, 2022
Anybody know where to find the books for the bug scene for Miay and Rubia? I found for Ayla and Doll Girl but can't seem to find the other two.

irvygo

Mar 1, 2020
Anybody know where to find the books for the bug scene for Miay and Rubia? I found for Ayla and Doll Girl but can't seem to find the other two.
"first book in jade tower to the left in libary book 2 is in the ice village in the school next to the shield building third is in the desert school fourth is after the moth girls in the house" found this posted elsewhere

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me which transformations actually change the standing image in the pause menu? Just curious because I've gotten both the succubus transformation scene and the bug transformation scene from the first book in the tower, but I still have the catgirl image when I go to the menu. Just wanna make sure the game isn't bugged and stuck on one image now.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Can anyone tell me which transformations actually change the standing image in the pause menu? Just curious because I've gotten both the succubus transformation scene and the bug transformation scene from the first book in the tower, but I still have the catgirl image when I go to the menu. Just wanna make sure the game isn't bugged and stuck on one image now.
Try the dragon transformation and see if the image changes.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes