RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
yes i do this is the only game where i had said issue
I dloaded from this site and I haven't had any issues with v0.95 so far. Would recommend you go to Pervy Fantasy's blog to download the final version. Maybe that will solve your problem. If there's any bug or help needed some ppl just go on Discord(link provided on blog.

ronney

May 6, 2017
I dloaded from this site and I haven't had any issues with v0.95 so far. Would recommend you go to Pervy Fantasy's blog to download the final version. Maybe that will solve your problem. If there's any bug or help needed some ppl just go on Discord(link provided on blog.
thats where I downloaded it from. I ran over here to see if anyone else has the issues since there were no comments on the blog.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Check discord then. I haven't had any issues so far. Current game play already at the desert and I haven't seen any issues with v 0.99 as of yet.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
is it possible to have multiple transformations? ive become a dragongirl and was wondering if i still can become a succubus for example

IhatePotatoes

Aug 21, 2020
Are the endings broken in .99? I got to the Good Monster end and the map is completely black and you get ported to the Succubus slave auction ending room with nothing to do afterwards, your character dissapears.
I checked the maps and events in RPGM and all 4 "true" endings are just black maps, 3 of them with literally no events. Can someone do me a favour and check those maps in VX Ace so I know whether it's some weird extraction error if the endings are actually missing, you don't even have the maps you used to have in 0.95(the filesizes of the ending maps are smaller too).

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
This game is fantastic! I am looking forward to 1.0 though, since I still can't romance Rubia, considering I am hardstuck in the pool scene when you get to decide whether to make her a futa or not - even Unstuck and Teleport havent fixed that.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This game is fantastic! I am looking forward to 1.0 though, since I still can't romance Rubia, considering I am hardstuck in the pool scene when you get to decide whether to make her a futa or not - even Unstuck and Teleport havent fixed that.
1.0 is up on their Blogspot now.

IhatePotatoes

Aug 21, 2020
1.0 has actual endings in the maps but the event that's supposed to transfer you to them has the wrong coordinates. Though this can be fixed in 30 seconds in RPG maker.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
It's finished nice! played the original will give the remaster a try. The 1.0 release has a full changelog included in the game files, attached.

Last edited:

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I want to wait until this game is completed to check it out. This says it's version 1.0, but doesn't say completed. Does anyone know if the game is now complete?

Hehaho15

May 23, 2018
What's the DLC?

Also Signtist and camper00 It's pretty complete, with a definite end point/final dungeon/multiple endings... I'd say it's safe to call the game proper complete, with possible DLC in future.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
What's the DLC?

Also Signtist and camper00 It's pretty complete, with a definite end point/final dungeon/multiple endings... I'd say it's safe to call the game proper complete, with possible DLC in future.
Yeah, i thought so too, though not a clue what the dlc inclueds since i discovered the game after the dlc was implented

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes